Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

life of a rockstar, nice job.
Thanks Roger... you're the star, I've got a long way to go...
Keep Smiling

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Grid girls were nice but very young :)

Were you half cold or half excited... from doing so well Pete?   :clap:

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Were you half cold or half excited... from doing so well Pete?   :clap:
Definitely excited about podium & the event weekend itself, not so excited about the car, way too much understeer  the Challenge is too undertyred at the front, ultimately it is a compromised race/road car compared to my Radical & just feels like a big boat when compared to that.
The series, support & infrastructure are tremendous & it is a Ferrari Spa backed series, so you would expect that, the Cliente cars wonderful to see & hear, but not sure at this stage if it's for me.
I must say i prefer to drive the SR8 Radical.
Keep Smiling

Offline Paulstar

Yes he is a pro driver & has won the series previously.

Congrats on the podium. Cel, a mate and I were watching closely at the exit of T2. I got the idea that the series wasn't open to pro drivers - how did this guy get a pass?

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Congrats on the podium. Cel, a mate and I were watching closely at the exit of T2. I got the idea that the series wasn't open to pro drivers - how did this guy get a pass?
Thanks, the series does not exclude pro drivers, there is a pro class, he's also Italian that probably helps... if I was a pro I guess I would want to compete with a more pro series....I guess he likes to guarantee he wins or maybe he just likes running in this series ;)

Mark Gene (Ferrari F1 test pilot) actually ran in the second race albeit he started from the back of the grid (which is more fair), I had a nice run for a lap or so, too good for me but still fun to race him.
Keep Smiling

Offline Paulstar

Fair fair, out of all the cars on the grid he appeared to be dealing with the least amount of traffic which imho would make things more enjoyable if you just want to drive. Abu Dhabi at the end of the year sounds like it'll be a blast, good luck.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Definitely excited about podium & the event weekend itself, not so excited about the car, way too much understeer  the Challenge is too undertyred at the front, ultimately it is a compromised race/road car compared to my Radical & just feels like a big boat when compared to that.
The series, support & infrastructure are tremendous & it is a Ferrari Spa backed series, so you would expect that, the Cliente cars wonderful to see & hear, but not sure at this stage if it's for me.
I must say i prefer to drive the SR8 Radical.

I'm sure this doesn't come as a surprise to you though. As far as race cars go it's a bit like comparing apples to oranges :)

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

I'm sure this doesn't come as a surprise to you though. As far as race cars go it's a bit like comparing apples to oranges :)
Your right Scott and I wasn't expecting too much however the large gap to Radical was a little disappointing, what it brought home to me, was I love racing open wheel type cars as opposed to GT type.
Keep Smiling