Offline jmillard308

• Carpet Muncher

Your right Scott and I wasn't expecting too much however the large gap to Radical was a little disappointing, what it brought home to me, was I love racing open wheel type cars as opposed to GT type.

Good job Pete - Congratulations

I do know what you mean about the difference - back in the day, I have jumped from an F2 into a Touring Car at the same meeting. Did not help my driving skills in either!!! :(

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Your right Scott and I wasn't expecting too much however the large gap to Radical was a little disappointing, what it brought home to me, was I love racing open wheel type cars as opposed to GT type.

That's what I figured you would prefer too. I've driven; but not raced a few open wheel cars over the years and they are so precise and agile compared to a sedan based race car which seems like a lumbering gorilla in comparison. I reckon once you have raced open wheelers anything with a hard top would be a big step backwards.

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

That's what I figured you would prefer too. I've driven; but not raced a few open wheel cars over the years and they are so precise and agile compared to a sedan based race car which seems like a lumbering gorilla in comparison. I reckon once you have raced open wheelers anything with a hard top would be a big step backwards.
Well articulated, every pro & gentlemen racer I speak with who has raced open wheelers or LMP cars says they would far prefer, as I do, to race that style of car, the commercial realities of racing those in Australia dictates they need to race tin tops to make even a remote living from it. I don't think anyone who has raced open wheel, prototype LMP sports cars or similar would choose to race tin tops if there was the same money on offer.
Keep Smiling

Online cel

I haven't had much time to go through the shots yet but here's another two I quickly looked up:

Offline bigfoot

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Well articulated, every pro & gentlemen racer I speak with who has raced open wheelers or LMP cars says they would far prefer, as I do, to race that style of car, the commercial realities of racing those in Australia dictates they need to race tin tops to make even a remote living from it. I don't think anyone who has raced open wheel, prototype LMP sports cars or similar would choose to race tin tops if there was the same money on offer.

Very true, the only way to put bread on the table racing in this country is tin tops. Driving what you love doesn't pay the bills.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Very true, the only way to put bread on the table racing in this country is tin tops. Driving what you love doesn't pay the bills.

No doubt, but if you are a proper gentleman racer, you don't need to put bread on the table, do you?

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
No doubt, but if you are a proper gentleman racer, you don't need to put bread on the table, do you?

^ Clearly, otherwise what else has the French maid got to do?
C'mon, do it!

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

^ Clearly, otherwise what else has the French maid got to do?
Look after the gentleman racer's every need...
Keep Smiling

Online cel

I've posted my first set of photos from the Ferrari Racing Days:

The full first set can be seen here :)