Offline beankeen456

And one thing you forgot to mention , the Bugatti Veyron will depreciate faster than any other super car  :thumbsdown:

Considering VW nearly went broke when they built the Veyron because of the exorbitant costs !
And in the end they had to resort to NASA to get it right !
Wouldn't the Veyron appreitiate because they only built 350(i think) standard models and its the fastest road car. Another reason is that previous fastest road cars have appreitiated well, like the Mclaren F1

Offline Mario

• Name: Polish Doctor
Wouldn't the Veyron appreitiate because they only built 350(i think) standard models and its the fastest road car. Another reason is that previous fastest road cars have appreitiated well, like the Mclaren F1

No , the Veyron will depreciate like all other cars even if it's the fastest car in the world !
Remember , they can make something better than the Veyron if they really want to !

Offline beankeen456

I really hope ferrari doesnt create a hypercar that is really fast but really crap handling. I hope they create something that is more mclaren f1 the veyron, because the veyron is just a car that is focused on speed but the mclaren is a car that is great handling.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
I really hope ferrari doesnt create a hypercar that is really fast but really crap handling. I hope they create something that is more mclaren f1 the veyron, because the veyron is just a car that is focused on speed but the mclaren is a car that is great handling.

What the hell are you smoking?
C'mon, do it!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

13 year olds don't smoke,do they ?

More likely Ferrari will bring out a hybrid and call it The Priarri.

Offline beankeen456

just my opinion, what would you prefer to drive around a track a car that is superfast but shit handling or a car that is still very fast but really good handling? I'm just saying i hope ferrari make a car that has taken handling into consideration and not just all speed.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

just my opinion, what would you prefer to drive around a track a car that is superfast but shit handling or a car that is still very fast but really good handling? I'm just saying i hope ferrari make a car that has taken handling into consideration and not just all speed.

Dude, you are digging a bigger hole.........

Offline Mario

• Name: Polish Doctor

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

I'd probably buy both, then wonder why I spend so much time waiting for planes while arguing with dopey kids.
C'mon, do it!