Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
About on the money there. Say on a 458.

Id imagine four sales wouldn't be too much of an ask even in Adelaide.

averages......best they could hope is 8 per annum, with current big dealerships in the Eastern states.....you could halve it at best
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
I was offered a New California for wholesale at $330k in November 2010. Retail was $459,650 according to carsguide. I've always based my Ferrari mark ups on that price.

http://www.carsguide.com.au/news-and-reviews/car-reviews-road-tests/ferrari_california_review1

Offline Steve355F1

• Drives: 355F1 GTS
my people tell me the dealership is not going last

Hard to see how that is good for Adelaide.

Stupidest thing they did was get rid of the one person who was trying to re-connect with SA Ferrari owners.

Oh well. Independent maintenance and interstate dealers it will continue to be in that case.

Offline Speedfreak

• POWER!!!!

my people tell me the dealership is not going last

Is this why they haven't started the new showroom?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Is this why they haven't started the new showroom?

It aint ever gonna start, the site for the showroom will have multi storey student accommodation instead
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
Hard to see how that is good for Adelaide.

Stupidest thing they did was get rid of the one person who was trying to re-connect with SA Ferrari owners.

Oh well. Independent maintenance and interstate dealers it will continue to be in that case.
they've never been the best at looking after customers IMO. The Victorian dealer on the other hand have a tremendous marketing team as well as very experienced non high pressure salespeople doing their job so very well.

Agree that getting rid of the person doing his utmost to connect was a silly move to say the least! And it seems going by what I heard today, the Vic dealer certainly knows their vulnerability!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

they've never been the best at looking after customers IMO. The Victorian dealer on the other hand have a tremendous marketing team as well as very experienced non high pressure salespeople doing their job so very well.

Agree that getting rid of the person doing his utmost to connect was a silly move to say the least! And it seems going by what I heard today, the Vic dealer certainly knows their vulnerability!

the dealer here did try a track day at mallala......epic failure due to lack of numbers and locals in SA who think a drive day is heading to Cibo on the parade, once they stop being precious about their heaps of shit we might move forward

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

At the end of the day Zagame just need to set up an office in Adelaide because really why would anyone go to the dealer here when as has been stated Zagame do it better.

Have heard of 3 cars in the past month getting pulled out of the workshop of the dealer

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
At the end of the day Zagame just need to set up an office in Adelaide because really why would anyone go to the dealer here when as has been stated Zagame do it better.

Have heard of 3 cars in the past month getting pulled out of the workshop of the dealer

sad but so true!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.

They didnt hire the workshop guys from the old dealer did they?