Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Interesting...
http://www.noise11.com/news/freddie-mercury-rolls-royce-sells-for-60000-20130113
http://www.paulfrasercollectibles.com/News/CLASSIC-CARS/Clark-Gable's-Mercedes-Gullwing-makes-$2m-at-Barrett-Jackson/12944.page

Once again Phil, you are wrong. There are many instances of celebrity-owned vehicles selling for premiums above their non-celebrity counterparts. If you had a clue you would know that.

dunno, I have Ron Walkers TR, doesn't make it worth any more than any other TR that's done 19000 miles
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline tdc911

The twiggy miura failed to get a bid at any price, never mind its normal value.

Spoken by someone that wasn't there and is talking out of his arse. It was announced to the crowd that there was a vendor bid of $800,000 on the 'Twiggy Miura' which is way above the market value of a typical Miura S (not even taking into account the buyer's premium). This combined with the pre-auction estimate would not have attracted bidders.

Offline tdc911

Poor tristan

Such a tryer.

Never heard of Frank Sinatra? Sucks that you are proven to be wrong again.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

having always been a follower of the sales of Rolls Royce/Bentley :Silver Cloud /S series cars (coachbuilt) the celeb cars depending on the Celeb owner (of the norm the 1st owner) bring a premium over non celeb cars ...example would be the Sinatra /Dean Martin/S.Davis and G.Peck cars.

As we all know it depends on the celeb and often there own interest in cars.
The Americans.....................love an ex Celeb owned car and DO pay premiums for such car.
The ex Twiggy Miura and i say that lightly ,was over quoted and is a poor example of a ex celeb car and its value,would add NO value to the car,where if it was say an ex Miles Davis,Marc Bolan or Jimmy Morrison car a valued added figure would be high.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

having always been a follower of the sales of Rolls Royce/Bentley :Silver Cloud /S series cars (coachbuilt) the celeb cars depending on the Celeb owner (of the norm the 1st owner) bring a premium over non celeb cars ...example would be the Sinatra /Dean Martin/S.Davis and G.Peck cars.

The Americans.....................love an ex Celeb owned car and DO pay premiums for such car.
The ex Twiggy Miura and i say that lightly ,was over quoted and is a poor example of a ex celeb car and its value,would add NO value to the car,where if it was say an ex Miles Davis,Marc Bolan or Jimmy Morrison car a valued added figure would be high.

yup, correct
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline tdc911

Absolutely correct but Phil made a blanket statement that is clearly wrong.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

at some stage Adolf Hitlers ex pre-war Benz held a world record,many millions above its true non celeb value.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Absolutely correct but Phil made a blanket statement that is clearly wrong.
without doubt he is wrong.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

at some stage Adolf Hitlers ex pre-war Benz held a world record,many millions above its true non celeb value.
princess Diana's Benz in the tunnel would be worth a mint.....wonder where it ended up