Offline Spank

Morning All !

Im not sure if anybody will be able to help me out with this but even if somebody could point me in the right direction that would be majorly appreciated.

Basically i have searched all over the internet and have come up with nothing, im after a Ferrari for my wedding... im a massive massive fan and it would absolutely make it the best day of my life to arrive in one. But im having problems finding it so i thought where better to ask then a Ferrari forum, so here is hoping someone has a suggestion for me hahaha

I am after either a Ferrari 360 Modena OR Ferrari F430

Not that keen on the Spyder, there are lots of places that have them in Sydney... but i cant find anywhere that has the 2 models above. I have ploughed google and not sure where else to look. I do not wish to drive the car myself (in my dreams only lol) i just want to be driven in it to my wedding, have photos ect. Obviously im willing to pay be it to a company or a private person.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks !

goober

buy one of each...........problem solved

Offline Spank

Unfortunately im not in a position to purchase either :(

Offline waz356

goober

ok, 2 red commodores..........problem solved

goober

Dial 1800whocares, what is it with would be's if they could be's,

take a photo in front of a commodore and photshop a ferrari into the pic, simple and costs less, either way............who cares, dont get married, it will end in tears and heartbreak, spend your money on a car------they dont answer back like tunnels answer back

Offline waz356

dont get married, it will end in tears and heartbreak, spend your money on a car

Well there's a lot of us 'gunnas' here but this is the best advice you'll ever hear.

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Firstly, some marriage counselling...  if it takes a Ferrari to make it the best day of your life, then you probably shouldn’t be getting married. :D

Now onto the cars...  I'm only aware of "self-drive" deals.  So you'd end up paying for the car (minimum $3000 each, $10000 security deposit each, etc), and then paying for a driver's time.

Good luck.

Offline Spank

It was just really rude mate, ok granted obviously not all of us can afford a beautiful machine like a Ferrari and if im realistic I probably wont ever be able to BUT you have no idea what it would mean to me to just experience it for a day and it will ADD to the best day of my life (a car doesn’t make it the best day of my life the woman im marrying does) there is no need for all the crap you gave me when im just being polite and asking people who own the very thing im after information on... if you cant help me sweet as.

I work my ass off i am not some dole bludger !

Also MOST forums ban the word fucking and fukin is the most commonly used alternative.

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Don't worry Spank, sounds like goober is just have a bad day (or month or something).

My advice about the $$$ is legit though.  So if you need a driver, I'm already insurance cleared for at least one of them out there. :thumbsup:

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Driving ] Group drive memories M308 Today at 11:06
[ BMW M Power ] BMW 8 Series Concept PA Today at 10:59
[ Racing ] 2017 Formula 1 Tipping game PA Today at 10:53
[ Cars ] Maserati Gransport Keys outcruisen Today at 10:53
[ Number Plates ] NSW Number Plates 360c Yesterday at 23:37
[ Cars ] Help Me to Find Best Wedding Reception Venues Sydney? PA Yesterday at 20:21
[ Gadgets and Technology ] Forget about Lily, this is cooler charliekay Yesterday at 19:01
[ Racing ] Australian GT series tdc911 Yesterday at 13:01
[ British Cars ] RR Cullinan 360c Yesterday at 11:12
[ Off Topic ] Teevee and moovees 360c Yesterday at 01:02