Offline WOLF

Oh and another question....
As I am currenly in HK and the car is in the UK - IN STORAGE... although I have the log book that states I've owned the csince Jan 07 I've not got any paperwork like Ins or tax (rego) to support the car.
Some sites say car OWNED for 12mths some say owned and USED (hence tax & ins) for 12mths

Can anyone shed any light on this ??

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
Oh and another question....
As I am currenly in HK and the car is in the UK - IN STORAGE... although I have the log book that states I've owned the csince Jan 07 I've not got any paperwork like Ins or tax (rego) to support the car.
Some sites say car OWNED for 12mths some say owned and USED (hence tax & ins) for 12mths

Can anyone shed any light on this ??

Wait until Monday :D

Offline dkabab

i think you're best speaking to someone who does this for a living or officials here in aus. your situation seems a bit difficult... for example citizenship, your in hk cars in uk and so on....

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
S4Simon has mentioned something on this before - but you need documentation that you've been there for the last 12 months too.  I don't remember the exact details so may be wrong, but S4Simon travelled a lot however had full documentation showing he was in the same country as the car for a significant amount of the time.

Offline dkabab

my sister is coming back to aus after living in london for 3 years... kicking myself for not getting a noble or tvr....

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

my sister is coming back to aus after living in london for 3 years... kicking myself for not getting a noble or tvr....

Silly Boy!!!!!   :doh:

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX

Would she have paid for it as well :scratchchin: if thats the case i'll have a Zonda, Bugatti Veyron and that clubman thing that go's really fast

Offline dkabab

Silly Boy!!!!!   :doh:

yep....  :(

Would she have paid for it as well :scratchchin: if thats the case i'll have a Zonda, Bugatti Veyron and that clubman thing that go's really fast

unfortunatly not.... but im sure shes gonna love converting her pounds to aussie pesos....

Offline WOLF

the UK car market is falling down around its ears, cars that were 100k new are now 45k. You can pick up, M3's/911/Aston's & high end Merc's for at least a third less than a year ago.
Shame she didnt bring you back a little something  :doh:

Will call on monday and try and get an answer or two to my situation
cheers   :thumbsup:

Offline dkabab

tvr cerbrera's for 10,000, Tuscans for 10,000, Noble M12's for 20,000....  :waah: