Offline WOLF

Ok, so as Les said I got onto Deborah at Austorient Freight Services, Motorsport Logistics Melbourne Australia
Mobile: 0400 378 043 Office;  03 9330 0999 Fax;  03 9330 0988 www.austorient.com.au.   :thumbsup:

Shamless plug there I know but she was very helpful and knew exactly what I wanted and how to go about it. Hoping to have my baby in the sun very soon and with Deborah's help for the first time I actually think its going to happen.
Thanks Les for putting me in touch with Deborah in the first place.

Cheers  :tilt:

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Still awaiting the first pic  ;-)
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
Ok, so as Les said I got onto Deborah at Austorient Freight Services, Motorsport Logistics Melbourne Australia
Mobile: 0400 378 043 Office;  03 9330 0999 Fax;  03 9330 0988 www.austorient.com.au.   :thumbsup:

Shamless plug there I know but she was very helpful and knew exactly what I wanted and how to go about it. Hoping to have my baby in the sun very soon and with Deborah's help for the first time I actually think its going to happen.

The pleasures all mine :thumbsup:

Offline WOLF

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

Weird.  Can see a hint of sunshine there.   :D

Nah its just a cheap arse camera with a bit of overexposure when the pic was taken  :D

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

I spoke to Deborah last night she wont be able to assist with your import today as she's out shopping for white knee high boots  :thumbsup:

Offline WOLF

Hahahah, she said I should tell the forum that that's a picture of her and her phone would be ringing off the hook !

:D

Offline franks

hi wolf,

firstly congrats on your purchase it looks stunning!!!

i'm really interested in the costs you'll be incurring bringing it back to oz? i totally understand if you dont want to undulge in such information publicly - its just that i'm currently living in the UK for a while and seriously considering importing one myself!

apologies in advance if ive turned this into a "how much does it cost to import" thread!!!

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
If it's the car of your dreams and you plan to keep and enjoy, then do it.  It's a cheap alternative to buying one locally here in Oz.  The personal import route and compliancing is very straight forward.  Just make sure you've owned it for 12 months prior to sticking in the app to Canberra.
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better