Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

The insurance company would have to prove that he had knowledge of the exact condition as it left the wholesaler.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
The insurance company would have to prove that he had knowledge of the exact as it left the wholesaler.

Proof would be the photos taken by the transporter and photos of when he bought it, unless he bought it sight unseen.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

The insurance company would have to prove that he had knowledge of the exact as it left the wholesaler.

The dealer would assist there, the car was marked down because of damage, there's no way out for that guy.

Might seem innocent enough at the time but the consequences can be significant.

You don't have to actually profit from the act just attempting it is enough.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

unless he bought it sight unseen.

That's my point. Sure suspicions of intend to fraud are raised but proof of knowledge of the car condition will be needed. Regardless, the insurance company can refuse to continue to insure him/her which would cause a pickle. The claims history would be interesting.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
The dealer would assist there, the car was marked down because of damage, there's no way out for that guy.

Might seem innocent enough at the time but the consequences can be significant.

You don't have to actually profit from the act just attempting it is enough.

correctamundo
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mtarone

Proof would be the photos taken by the transporter and photos of when he bought it, unless he bought it sight unseen.

When I have shipped cars the transporter has taken photos and made notes of any damage prior to accepting the car for shipment. Perhaps not all of them do this but I'd be surprised if this was the case nowadays.

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

Who cares, it's only an insurance company... Not like he's hurting the little guys
From what I understand, fraudulent claims = increased premiums for the rest of us... so this behaviour screws us rather than the insurance companies.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Who cares, it's only an insurance company... Not like he's hurting the little guys

That's what young Andrew thought......................until he got 3 months in the pen.

Offline adam01

That's what young Andrew thought......................until he got 3 months in the pen.

looks like young Andrew has a wry smile  :mischief:

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Or the dealer posted pics in their add that didnt show the damage and the buyer bought the car thinking he was getting a bargain and it was marked down because they wanted a fast sale.  The Dealer is then saying to the insurance company that of course the buyer knew there was damage, why else would we sell the car so cheap?