Offline Iggy_Type_R

Hey guys,

I've been watching the 360 and Gallardo markets for a while (yes, I'm that bored ;) ) and I am noticing a few people are selling two exotics at a time... '05 G + '04 360, a 360 coupe + 360 cab, etc. the GT2 + whatever.

Anyway, I remember I had 3 cars up on carsales at one point when I thought I was going to go under... :( ... luckily recovered and didn't need to sell any of them, but at least I had aggressive prices on them (2nd lowest or lowest) ... still got insane offers of course!

But these guys seem to be pricing quite high in the market and I am wondering why  :confused:

I mean if you're not desparate to sell, that's fine, but then why sell several cars at the same time?

Thoughts?

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Hey guys,

I've been watching the 360 and Gallardo markets for a while (yes, I'm that bored ;) ) and I am noticing a few people are selling two exotics at a time... '05 G + '04 360, a 360 coupe + 360 cab, etc. the GT2 + whatever.

Anyway, I remember I had 3 cars up on carsales at one point when I thought I was going to go under... :( ... luckily recovered and didn't need to sell any of them, but at least I had aggressive prices on them (2nd lowest or lowest) ... still got insane offers of course!

But these guys seem to be pricing quite high in the market and I am wondering why  :confused:

I mean if you're not desparate to sell, that's fine, but then why sell several cars at the same time?

Thoughts?

Wife pressuring them. So the cars get listed high so they still keep them, but they appear to the wife that they are tyring to sell them. More common than you think ;)
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Iggy_Type_R

:scratchchin: may be I should start calling their wives... but then we might end up replaying Cougar-Town in real life!!!  :doh:  :D

Offline dkabab

maybe selling 2 or 3 cars to buy 1.... hence the highest price possible

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
some people are also just knobs and think that their car is so much better than the others on the market aswell. Also i guess they may have a mentailty that no matter what price you put a car at, the buyer will always ask for cheaper, probably gives them more room to play with
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!