Offline HWHL

Who cares about top end BHP of a boosted motor, that just for BS bragging at the bar, it is the toque and mid-range power that matters and with boost you get all that!

In your opinion

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve

Offline HWHL

Spend a lot of time at the bar then?

Lol no I don't actually, I happen to like forced induction and was simply asking what the gains were for this system, other systems I have had on bikes and cars have worked out very well in the dollar per HP comparison.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

Lol no I don't actually, I happen to like forced induction and was simply asking what the gains were for this system, other systems I have had on bikes and cars have worked out very well in the dollar per HP comparison.

Got any pictures?

Offline HWHL

This is my fat boy standard there around 68 RWHP with the 10psi blower we settled for 142 RWHP as the standard crank doesn't like being over 145 , 15000klm and no issues.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

This is my fat boy standard there around 68 RWHP with the 10psi blower we settled for 142 RWHP as the standard crank doesn't like being over 145 , 15000klm and no issues.

Looks like a pro-charger kit. I had a Fat-Boy many years ago, last of the silver and yellow ones, I wear the frame down riding around corners, they don't like that.

Offline HWHL

Looks like a pro-charger kit. I had a Fat-Boy many years ago, last of the silver and yellow ones, I wear the frame down riding around corners, they don't like that.

Correct on the pro charger kit, and I don't think there is a Harley around that can turn a corner

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

Correct on the pro charger kit, and I don't think there is a Harley around that can turn a corner

Agreed apart for maybe the VR 1000, it was born as result of John Britten loaning HD a motor, soon after that VR1000 was made.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

You used to lean a HD down that far!?!?!?  Hmmm you are nuts!!!!!

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

Thats where Buel's come in.

Did the G.O.R. with 4 friends on bikes, one on an FLHR. Scared the crap out of me when he was in front, picked a shocking line and ran right over to the other side of the road on a blind corner. Luckily there was nothing coming the other way. He was keeping up quite well until that moment but scared himself too much to keep going at our pace.