Offline HWHL

Yesterday the GLW and I thought we would go for a drive somewhere for lunch, no specific destination just drive and see where would ended up around lunchtime.
We set off at 10am and ended up in Echuca around lunch time, roof off traffic pretty good, we set off again to no where in particular, we ended up visiting friends in Cowes Phillip island, then over to Torquay with a nice squirt over the back way to Bacchus Marsh then home.
The last two places were just because it was a nice night with the roof off, to drive.
Ended up being 1049 klms for the day and got home at 3 this morning lol.
I think we'll have lunch at home today.

Offline TomE

Yesterday the GLW and I thought we would go for a drive somewhere for lunch, no specific destination just drive and see where would ended up around lunchtime.
We set off at 10am and ended up in Echuca around lunch time, roof off traffic pretty good, we set off again to no where in particular, we ended up visiting friends in Cowes Phillip island, then over to Torquay with a nice squirt over the back way to Bacchus Marsh then home.
The last two places were just because it was a nice night with the roof off, to drive.

Hope you gave the cars a nice rev for the neigbours at 3am...

"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

and thats what life is all about  :thumbsup:

Offline v8fans

• Name: Scott
and thats what life is all about  :thumbsup:

+1

Enjoy it! Would have been a great day.