Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Online shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Seems like we would only see the M458T around early 2017?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Seems like we would only see the M458T around early 2017?

If it exists and if it is revealed at Geneva next year, I'd expect to see the first to arrive in Aust early-mid 2016.

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
Long live the F12!
May the Horse be with you....

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Some of those figures they are putting out there are pretty impressive though........

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
If it exists and if it is revealed at Geneva next year, I'd expect to see the first to arrive in Aust early-mid 2016.

+1

Every model is better and faster than the previous, that's the nature of evolution. However, even the Journo's have been saying for a while that the performance is now so extreme and unusable that it's largely irrelevant. It's the driving experience that really counts.
I will be interested to see if the replacement is as pretty as the 458 which IMO is the prettiest designs since the 355.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I will be interested to see if the replacement is as pretty as the 458 which IMO is the prettiest designs since the 355.

Pretty?????? Are you hearing yourself!!!! Describing a supercar as pretty????????  You lot are going soft!!!    :p

Offline mtarone

Pretty?????? Are you hearing yourself!!!! Describing a supercar as pretty????????  You lot are going soft!!!    :p

The way we all obsess about paint colours, I often wonder the same thing  :D

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

It's the driving experience that really counts.

They need to go back to 3 pedals to really enhance the driving experience IMO.  The flappy paddles do nothing for me, the novelty runs out real quick.  Anyone can move their fingers to change gear.  Imagine driving your Speciale and heel toeing as you go into corners in Tassie.  A heap of fun. :)  I don't see them going back though!  Shame really.

Driving these modern cars seems to be like being on the Wii, Play Station or XBox.  IMO of course.  That's why I'll probably just buy another HSV next with the 6 speed manual.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
They need to go back to 3 pedals to really enhance the driving experience IMO.  The flappy paddles do nothing for me, the novelty runs out real quick.  Anyone can move their fingers to change gear.  Imagine driving your Speciale and heel toeing as you go into corners in Tassie.  A heap of fun. :)  I don't see them going back though!  Shame really.

Driving these modern cars seems to be like being on the Wii, Play Station or XBox.  IMO of course.  That's why I'll probably just buy another HSV next with the 6 speed manual.

You haven't driven enough flappy paddle cars IMO. It's just a different experience. I was once of your opinion; but now I would never, ever go back to 3 pedal manual cars.
See if you can spec your manual HSV without ABS so you can enjoy the challenge of threshold braking. Much the same argument; but I bet you wouldn't want to if you could.