Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
And the 612??

One of the better ones; but probably because I love the car the designer used for inspiration. I wonder how many people know the 612 is a bit of a retro design based on this car:

http://www.coachbuild.com/index.php?option=com_gallery2&Itemid=50&g2_itemId=36656

Having said that, the 612 isn't a design that I love.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

The FF gets a hard time because of its looks but I quite like it - in the right colour. My issue was that it doesn't drive that well. Not enough engine/exhaust noise and felt big and a bit ponderous. After the demo, I went back and drove the same road in my M5. It felt way better. I was very surprised. Maybe the FF works in Europe.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
The FF gets a hard time because of its looks but I quite like it - in the right colour. My issue was that it doesn't drive that well. Not enough engine/exhaust noise and felt big and a bit ponderous. After the demo, I went back and drove the same road in my M5. It felt way better. I was very surprised. Maybe the FF works in Europe.

Oh Geez. That's not good.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

the FF

a great way to depreciate money really quickly
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

One of the better ones; but probably because I love the car the designer used for inspiration. I wonder how many people know the 612 is a bit of a retro design based on this car:

http://www.coachbuild.com/index.php?option=com_gallery2&Itemid=50&g2_itemId=36656

Having said that, the 612 isn't a design that I love.

it should have the enzo/ 599 engine
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

the FF

a great way to depreciate money really quickly

Yes, it was a huge saving compared to new but still didn't feel like $400K special.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Yes, it was a huge saving compared to new but still didn't feel like $400K special.

its a heap of shit

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

its a heap of shit

I don't agree with that. Just not the car I needed or expected.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
It might be the kind of car that temps a guy with kids to buy his first Ferrari and if he's not used to exotic cars it will feel great to him. It doesn't seem like a model that sold well but one of the first videos I saw was a guy taking his young son for a ride and the guy sounded like he loved it.

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
The 458 front lights were just too wierd for me.

Everything else was simply stunning!
May the Horse be with you....

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Off Topic ] and today you bought... shack Today at 05:01
[ Electric Cars ] Beginning of the end for the ICE allanuber Yesterday at 19:21
[ Porsche ] Porsche 991 911 R – Australian Registry NBTBRV8 Yesterday at 19:20