Offline ffs

well as i personly know
the were not side buy side
ther was a bus in celica in the left lane gt in the right
and behind the gt-p was a subaru
followed buy the ferrari

so it was not a rev then they gunned it
You don't know personally at all!!! you weren't in the car, so how is it possible you know for a fact?
From what I have read from you, you are simply basing your replies on hear say, because you knew the driver of the Ford. So that is a stupid thing to say. It appears to me and this is a fact. That a 27 year old girl with her whole life ahead of her has lost her life never to return to her family or see them again. So whilst you sit there defending your friend for his sentence of 4 years, that would appear to be nothing considering he "Will" see his children and family again one day. Unlike the family that lost their Daughter/Sister/Aunty/Friend.

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend
  • I am legend in my own lunchbox

• Drives: Everyone Crazy
  • Name: Dean
  • www: Intellitrac.com.au
Well i have been in this situation a few times.

Co-incidentally the last time was also a GTP driver on the Eastern freeway (melb).
He sped up through traffic, came up beside me and taunted me all the way into town.

Let me say, it took alot of refrain on my part not to surcumb to the taunts and simply floor the ferrari and blow him away.

I think the male testosterone sometimes makes us boys do silly things.

It's only these sad occurances that now stick in the back of my mind that allow me to exercise restraint.

Stick to the speed limit. Leave the racing for the race track.  The consequences are not worth it.

Persistence Beats Resistance

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Well i have been in this situation a few times.

Co-incidentally the last time was also a GTP driver on the Eastern freeway (melb).
He sped up through traffic, came up beside me and taunted me all the way into town.

Let me say, it took alot of refrain on my part not to surcumb to the taunts and simply floor the ferrari and blow him away.

I think the male testosterone sometimes makes us boys do silly things.

It's only these sad occurances that now stick in the back of my mind that allow me to exercise restraint.

Stick to the speed limit. Leave the racing for the race track.  The consequences are not worth it.

Good advice.

BTW - I never rang you as I'm slack, also have a new corporate customer (huuuuge) who needs you to sell them stuff. Can I buzz you on the weekend?
C'mon, do it!

Offline deangpsx8

• I Am Legend
  • I am legend in my own lunchbox

• Drives: Everyone Crazy
  • Name: Dean
  • www: Intellitrac.com.au
no problem..you should have my mobile
Persistence Beats Resistance

Offline smartbarbie

The point  to note is the view courts will take of "accidental" death caused by speeding or dangerous driving.  The need to deter other drivers from reckless behaviour overrides issues of culpability or intent when sentencing.    I think this means that if 2 or more cars are speeding on the same road and at the same time and one crashes causing death, the other driver or drivers could go to jail.  There is a lesson for us all here.

that piece of crap deserves life.

Offline Sammo

The ford driver got what was coming to him... end of story, it should have been much more. Everyone paid a price and the ford driver should too.