Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
You'd have to start off with a decent fortune to even consider opening a dealership, surely.. Even the dealers in California would have had money before they opened. I wouldnt look at opening one in Adelaide.

correct on all counts
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

You could do ok with a portacabin office arfur daley style, and just work as a Ferrari buyers advocate haggling between the Vic qld. And nsw dealers for adelaide buyers...

Could run out the back of rentabomb or koala and do quite nicely...

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
you have no idea, Adel is a small market, one can only go on past performance of sales as the indicator. Sales in past 2 years are indicative of a reducing market. Forget service work, smart people will use independents, morons use the dealership

So not only are you saying that I have no Idea, you are also calling me a moron??

Is that correct??
May the Horse be with you....

• Soap Dodger

So not only are you saying that I have no Idea, you are also calling me a moron??

Is that correct??

You're not all bad though.

At least you've nearly cured your Porsche fetish. :tilt:

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.

Is that correct??

Theres no need for a load of histrionics.

I dont really know what that means, the word just popped into my head so I had to use it.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Theres no need for a load of histrionics.

I dont really know what that means, the word just popped into my head so I had to use it.

My time to shine...

...or was this just bait to catch someone who thinks they knows histrionics to jump on board?

:scratchchin:

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Is that correct??

read what was written, where does it say you are a moron? It doesnt.

Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

I think we're going about this the wrong way.

Someone is ploughing millions into a business, regardless of what common sense seems to suggest.

So they have money, they are spending it, they believe they've got a high value market.

We should be pitching them now for their website, community, car detailing and pre-prep, fittings, furniture, provision of lender cars for customers etc etc etc...
C'mon, do it!

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Someone is ploughing millions into a business, regardless of what common sense seems to suggest.

So they have money, they are spending it, they believe they've got a high value market.

We should be pitching them now for their website, community, car detailing and pre-prep, fittings, furniture, provision of lender cars for customers etc etc etc...

The problem is the Adelaide market, we have had to endure an incompetent dealer at best and at worst a Shylock (hence reference to using a dealer given past performance). Given there are just over a million people here the numbers are simple...there is no volume in the city of churches, our market is completely different to the Eastern seaboard and there will need to be a total overhaul of the dealer relationship due to the burning many received from him

• Soap Dodger

What... so they can go broke owing us money?

Nah...

But i'll be there at the closing down sale... :tilt: