Offline Jamezilla

• Drives: BMWs for everyone!
  • Name: James
I figured most of you are just big kids like me, so...

Shell has a new range of 7 Ferrari toys - $3.95 each - they don't seem to be related to a V-Power purchase this time though.
Some pretty cool ones too:

F40, F430 GT, 250 GTO, FXX, 599 GTB, 360 CS, 575 LM

I just got the CS (Rosso with stripe) and it runs nicely across the floor in the showroom. It even makes an engine noise!
All are red, bar the 599 in black.

J

Offline dkabab

cool.... i have all the last collection. will have to get all these too

Offline fivesix

I figured most of you are just big kids like me, so...

Shell has a new range of 7 Ferrari toys - $3.95 each - they don't seem to be related to a V-Power purchase this time though.
Some pretty cool ones too:

F40, F430 GT, 250 GTO, FXX, 599 GTB, 360 CS, 575 LM

I just got the CS (Rosso with stripe) and it runs nicely across the floor in the showroom. It even makes an engine noise!
All are red, bar the 599 in black.

J

hehe i saw them and love them too!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Oh yeah - I picked one of these bad boys up on my trip down SE over xmas :cool:

Offline dkabab

missus got me the whole set for christmas...  :nana:
kinda odd they would have 1 black car.... :scratchchin:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

kinda odd they would have 1 black car.... :scratchchin:

Hehe they've been reading... 599 in red = firetruck

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Shell targets sales of 2M Ferrari model toy cars

Pilipinas Shell is confident to sell 2 million units of redesigned Ferrari model cars this year, a little less than its 2008 promotion, which sold about 2.1 million units.

The seven 1:38 scale model Gran Turismo (GT) Ferrari cars with real engine sound and high-speed “pull-back and release” action were produced to celebrate 60 years of technical partnership between Shell and Ferrari.

“From the previous promotion, we observed that buyers are not only toy car collectors. This time, it will be more appealing to people as they hear realistic sound every time the car engine revs up,” Stephanie Cua, Pilipinas Shell brand manager for Philippines told the BusinessMirror at the sidelines of the event.

Car and toy car enthusiasts can own a Ferrari for P80 every P500 purchase of Shell-V Power gasoline or P120 for other purchases at Shell such as fuel, motor oil and Select products.

The car collection includes the Ferrari FXX—regarded as the most advanced grand touring (GT) car created at the Ferrari headquarters in Maranello, Italy; the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, which is the very first Ferrari to appear in GT video game series in PlayStation 3 entitled Gran Turismo HD; the Ferrari F430 Challenge, a car specifically developed for racing and has been ran at international races held in Italy, Europe and the US; the Ferrari 250 GTO, a sports car created in the 1960s with only 36 units; and the Ferrari F40, one of the fastest street legal cars in the world that can reach a top speed of 324 kilometers per hour.

Cua explained “This is more than partnership, it has led to an intensive research and development program which benefit many road users around the world.” The promo will run until May 17. Louise Francisco

http://businessmirror.com.ph/home/companies/8418-shell-targets-sales-of-2m-ferrari-model-toy-cars.html

Offline fivesix

Offline dkabab

well i can put my hand up for 1 of every model they made... still in packet too! not that they are worth anything having sold 2 million of them