Offline Joel

Surely you would only have to drop the 918 purchase to them mark and maybe that would interest them.

How did Phils mate the drag racer get the call up for all the nice cars over you Scott? Does he have a long history like you?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Surely you would only have to drop the 918 purchase to them mark and maybe that would interest them.

The dealer has already put my name forward to Ferrari. Maybe it works differently in Adelaide. ;)

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Ok Confirmed elsewhere

Sorry but I could not offer you a F12 VS.
We received a list of customers from Ferrari who would be able to get a F12 VS.
They filtered exactly the best customers of Ferrari.
We are invited to offer them the F12 VS.
It is the same way the factory distributed the “La Ferrari”.

I went in Saturday to pick up some more Speciale goodies.
Confirmed that Ferrari have extended the devisive LaLa program to the
F12 GTO. Apparently Ferrari sent  Zagame 5 names who will be offered the car.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

Does mark or Scott meat the grade. 
Could they show some interest get an allocation and then pass it onto you?

But seriously. What do you have to do to get on the list? Is there a secerate hand shake that you got wrong and now you are stuck with v8 ferraris for life ??

I didn’t push the issue; but I'm not on the list. I think Ferrari uses recent new car sales as the marker to define "best" customers rather than a customers full history over time. Someone who bought an F12, a 458 spider and a California over 3 years would rate higher  than someone who has owned a dozen cars over 3 decades. Ferrari probably has no data on customer purchases over more than 5 years or so. The dealers could fill the gaps; but I don't think they have much input.

There is a one on one interactive presentation being made over the web to nominated F12 GTO prospects in the next month or so....

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

How did Phils mate the drag racer get the call up for all the nice cars over you Scott? Does he have a long history like you?

He has bought a lot of V12's brand new pkus the odd V8. He has also bought two 458 GT3's and spent a motza going racing.
He was nominated for La Ferrari and my guess is F12 GTO.
Fair call I reckon.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

The dealer has already put my name forward to Ferrari. Maybe it works differently in Adelaide. ;)

I am sure it does. Biggest fish in a tiny pond has better chance than in a big ocean filled with similar fish.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

I forgot to mention, in the same vein anybody who personally imports a new Ferrari when the regulations change to allow it will be viewed as the anti-christ by Ferrari Australia. Measures that I eluded to elsewhere will be employed  :darkside:

Online shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

I didn’t push the issue; but I'm not on the list.

Well that sucks :). I wonder who the 5 are and whether they will take up the offer

Online shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

I forgot to mention, in the same vein anybody who personally imports a new Ferrari when the regulations change to allow it will be viewed as the anti-christ by Ferrari Australia. Measures that I eluded to elsewhere will be employed  :darkside:

I don't think it will be much of an issue for new cars as IMO the margin is not enough to justify wasting your energy on doing it. Secondhand is another story though :)

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

I don't think it will be much of an issue for new cars as IMO the margin is not enough to justify wasting your energy on doing it. Secondhand is another story though :)

The extra margin at importer level is multiple 6 figures.