Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

the only thing that's wrong with it is that aus regulations requite the air con gas to be removed....and it's quite warm here!

I know a bloke who will sell you some here. :thumbsup:
Why such a long face?

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
I know a bloke who will sell you some here. :thumbsup:

yes me too. lovely chap.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

yes me too. lovely chap.

I believe he now has 3 horses.....isn't that a joke????? oh no, that was 2 dogs.    :D
Why such a long face?

Offline waz356

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
haha... good on you. And I mean that, seriously.

See you when it gets on the road, all legal and registered and complied!

I hope you're keeping a log of your time input.... time is money you know. How much do you charge per hour for your consultancy usually?

Hope you ship it with insurance, shame if it got lost/damaged etc! keep all the invoices and give us a TRUE total at the end. Including TRUE purchase price, and not the adjusted one to suit the LCT threshold.

Hope you're factoring your travel to inspect etc... what?, business class flgihts, first even? or just cattle class... either way, you're already ~$5k into it , plus purchase.... real cost remember, landed and registered LEGALLY and ALL INCLUSIVE.

Yeah, I was (and maybe still am) nothing special. But I am the only low life mechanic they've (KHPC) ever employed to be subsequently made a 33% partner. Ah, those were the days... back in 1991 it was... I was 21 at the time....

• Soap Dodger

...no oil leaks....same km (50,000km)...did i mention no oil leaks?

look harder for the leaks..... they'll be there.......

• Soap Dodger

drove around the narrow winding roads of Kent today. pity this car is so twitchy to drive. i can hardly keep it on the road. *sigh* good old phil.

You can't be a very good driver then.

They drive quite safely with the correct tyres on. They're still twitchier than the concave wheel cars, but quite safe.

The car I almost lost control of, was as you know, fitted with the incorrect tyres. Which, on a concave wheel car, is not a problem.

But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of your mis quote!

Offline Aircon

haha... good on you. And I mean that, seriously.

See you when it gets on the road, all legal and registered and complied!

I hope you're keeping a log of your time input.... time is money you know. How much do you charge per hour for your consultancy usually?

Hope you ship it with insurance, shame if it got lost/damaged etc! keep all the invoices and give us a TRUE total at the end. Including TRUE purchase price, and not the adjusted one to suit the LCT threshold.

Hope you're factoring your travel to inspect etc... what?, business class flgihts, first even? or just cattle class... either way, you're already ~$5k into it , plus purchase.... real cost remember, landed and registered LEGALLY and ALL INCLUSIVE.

Yeah, I was (and maybe still am) nothing special. But I am the only low life mechanic they've (KHPC) ever employed to be subsequently made a 33% partner. Ah, those were the days... back in 1991 it was...

air fare, $200.00. that's what's amazing...i was here (well...in europe) anyway!....oh....plus GBP15 for a train....so that figure is pretty insignificant. of course that was just fluke timing and lucky for me.

accom free...staying with friends. i'm shouting my hosts dinner tonight...does that count?

time factor is nothing! this has been a holiday. a few phone calls to find a car. none appeared to be ghosts.

bought car....money transfer over the internet to his sydney bank...FREE

drive around for a few days and drop it off for shipping.

of course it's fully insured. just over $1000.00 for full loss and damage.

i already told you what the final cost will be...a lot less than $80k all up....i'll let you know when i'm finished.

actually...i could have done this WITHOUT coming over, now that i think about it. driving the car here and being here has just been a bonus.

anyway...you were quite wrong about them costing 100k landed...there is absolutely no way it could cost that without seriously overpaying for the car.

regardless, whether it costs $50k or $150k, that will certainly have no effect on what the market value is in AUS...and actually, i really don't know (or care right now) what that is.

the car is like every other ferrari i've ever bought...it needs "stuff" done to it...but belts and valve clearances were done recently. STACK of receipts. the documentation i got with it is ridiculously extensive.

this is a good, honest car....exactly as described and it was the easiest deal of all time...even the vendor said that.

of course, it might break down on the way to the docks....then i'll be typing up a whole different story.

Offline Aircon

look harder for the leaks..... they'll be there.......

hello?? i've owned a few...i know...but it's not pissing out like the car you have..the engine is DRY...but has some weeping.

you should send yours to black stallion to get those leaks fixed, really.

Offline Aircon

You can't be a very good driver then.

They drive quite safely with the correct tyres on. They're still twitchier than the concave wheel cars, but quite safe.

The car I almost lost control of, was as you know, fitted with the incorrect tyres. Which, on a concave wheel car, is not a problem.

But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of your mis quote!

right

did i mention how much i shit myself on these narrow roads??

you must have had a ball driving around these roads in these cars. pity you don't have any now (hahaha...i'm funny)