Offline dkabab

Fantastic mate. How does it handle the roads. Rome is as rough as rough can be.

Offline Joel

Nope the white one is mine. 430 Scud is a Aussie car.

Rome was quiet so we had a bit of "fun" :)

Nice work mate. Congrats on the beast.

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
Awesome Jon. Keep the pics coming

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Congrats! Front engined V12 wonderful!
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I was going to ask you if you blocked the roads off or something. 5.30am explains it lol

Great pics!

You know the sink hole in Florence? That's where I was parked the day before, before I stuck the Bentley down that alley, I mean main road!  :rolleyes:
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

I was going to ask you if you blocked the roads off or something. 5.30am explains it lol

Great pics!

You know the sink hole in Florence? That's where I was parked the day before, before I stuck the Bentley down that alley, I mean main road!  :rolleyes:
That would explain it then.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Car lives in Germany and was fist time I used it, Flipping awesome beast. Rome was quiet at that time so we just drove up to whatever we wanted and took the pics. Cops couldn't have cared less :). F12 is a beast and handled small Rome roads not too badly but was exceptional on the AutoStrada. Plenty people wanting pics and these dudes asked me to rev the car hard :)

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Great pics!

In Florence now so I may go "play up" tomorrow morning and see what pics I can take :)

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy
Looks awesome Shack, there's little MHH's popping up all over, CM, scud now u  :mischief:

If you saw military / cops out with guns like that here, it would be a bit strange, perhaps uncomfortable, yet its an everyday occurrence in europe. Easy to forget how fortunate we are in Australia

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Looks awesome Shack, there's little MHH's popping up all over, CM, scud now u  :mischief:

If you saw military / cops out with guns like that here, it would be a bit strange, perhaps uncomfortable, yet its an everyday occurrence in europe. Easy to forget how fortunate we are in Australia

I feel safer with military wandering around with automatic guns like that.
Gun crime is rising in the big cities and our Police walk around with pea shooters. It is only a matter of time before we get a European style terrorist attack here.