Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I'm back there in 3 weeks - I'd go a week earlier if it wasn't for a new car arriving - and I seriously can't wait. I love the whole thing - the superb Emirates service, the movies, the food, the stop in Dubai, the shower on the plane an hour out of Heathrow, and that's all before I get there where the real fun starts. :)

I'm too tight to pay for 1st Class :D

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I'm too tight to pay for 1st Class :D

OK, take a shower in the lounge in Dubai then. :)

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

OK, take a shower in the lounge in Dubai then. :)

I agree with MHH. By the time you have watched a few movies had a sleep and stopped in Dubai for a shower you are there already. Then into your car and the fun starts. No BS with idiot VIC Police and their petty crap and especially in Italia in a Ferrari everyone smiles and loves it.

360C you need to try a trip with us one day :)

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

I've always loved flying ,nothing better then cuddling up to your wife/partner on a flight.

I enjoyed perhaps more, as child the older aircraft like the 707s and the 747s but the comfort of flying today is far better .

We don't do the long halls anymore ,happy to go Singapore to London  or Hong Kong to Paris .

Do miss my membership of BOAC. :D

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Do miss my membership of BOAC. :D

Very cool. From the glamour years.  :thumbsup:

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

I agree with MHH. By the time you have watched a few movies had a sleep and stopped in Dubai for a shower you are there already. Then into your car and the fun starts. No BS with idiot VIC Police and their petty crap and especially in Italia in a Ferrari everyone smiles and loves it.

you guys have got the right idea ,keep a car overseas drive it like there is no tomorrow and then head home ,VIC is no fun anymore the way the speed limits are enforced

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Mate I'm too scared to try a trip with you boys. I might like it too much and then I wouldn't be able to help myself  :D

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Mate I'm too scared to try a trip with you boys. I might like it too much and then I wouldn't be able to help myself  :D

Yes but it will cost you far less :). Oh and fully tax deductible :)

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I see a door ever so slightly ajar here. Expect some heavy pressure next time we are all together. :D

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

you guys have got the right idea ,keep a car overseas drive it like there is no tomorrow and then head home ,VIC is no fun anymore the way the speed limits are enforced

Vic is definitely no fun anymore, I hardly use my cars in my home state these days. Thank God we have Tassie just over the horizon.