Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
al, it works. drive mine, then yours and compare......you will notice it.

Ah mine'll be quicker than yours anyway mate, it's about 100kg's lighter!   :D

Can you PM me the details of the guys mate, I'll give em a yell when I'm back from Dubai.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Ferrarista

Ah mine'll be quicker than yours anyway mate, it's about 100kg's lighter!   :D

Can you PM me the details of the guys mate, I'll give em a yell when I'm back from Dubai.
true, forgot about you light exhaust and those racing seats! btw, richie had those racing seats, what do you think a good price is for em?? might ask if he still has them or if he sold em yet.
Passion For The Prancing Horse

Offline allanuber

true, forgot about you light exhaust and those racing seats! btw, richie had those racing seats, what do you think a good price is for em?? might ask if he still has them or if he sold em yet.

Richie had carbon Ferrari seats. He doesn't now, as I have them   :D

Mine in the 360 are half as light again, fixed back, only about 6kg's each.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Ferrarista

Richie had carbon Ferrari seats. He doesn't now, as I have them   :D

Mine in the 360 are half as light again, fixed back, only about 6kg's each.
wanna give us your old ones then?? for a small, nominal price  ;)

Offline allanuber

Nup, client has dibs on Richie's seats, if he doesn't move soon they are going in the 456.
C'mon, do it!

Offline allanuber

Can get you a set like mine for less than 3K delivered - any leather colour you like, fitting is about 2K as you'll need to dump your rails. You should be able to sell your electric fezza seats for 4-5, so all up may be able to drop about 60kg's out of the car at next to no bucks.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Ok, I had Wayno be-cranky from powerchip call me today, in a somewhat agitated state as he thinks I dissed his product..

well firstly, I didn't... you need to read what I wrote, which I stand by

and secondly, he seemed to have forgotten that I am a happy customer of his!!!!

I have been sent some video and screenshots of what I can only assume is your car ferrarista... being dynod.... those power figures you quote here are not what I have seen... in the data I have been shown shows a gain of 24.4 bhp... which is pretty good none the less...
 although, when you look at the graph and video I've been sent, it ALSO shows ~20 BHP gain at IDLE speed.....

so for now, I'll not share the info as I've asked wayno to clarify the test procedure. Clearly, that gain at idle cannot be relied upon, so what about the rest of the test?

Suffice to say, I stand by what I said...

1) The are significant gains to be FELT from partial throttle use as the engine can be told to deliver more power for any given throttle pedal input, provided it's less than 100% of course.

1a) I am a happy Powerchip customer  :D

2) The only really tangible gains are above the std rev limit.

3) If you want a REALLY fast 360, buy a 430.

I guess I implied it may not be worth it... well thats subjective based on what you consider "worth" to be.

For me, the price of a decent chip tune is two months mortgage repayments, to some however, it's just a big lunch with a nice bottle of wine.....

Luckily, they DO offer a money back guarantee, so what more product confidence can you ask for?

Offline allanuber

HAHHAHA. AWEEEESOME.

I'll be able to idle more powerfully. That will be fully sik.

I'm happy to put up the Uber 360, and pay for independent before and after dyno runs, as well as pay powerchip for their services of course if they are keen to step up here. Who knows, maybe they do all of my cars  :)
C'mon, do it!

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Offline Ferrarista

Ok, I had Wayno be-cranky from powerchip call me today, in a somewhat agitated state as he thinks I dissed his product..

well firstly, I didn't... you need to read what I wrote, which I stand by

and secondly, he seemed to have forgotten that I am a happy customer of his!!!!

I have been sent some video and screenshots of what I can only assume is your car ferrarista... being dynod.... those power figures you quote here are not what I have seen... in the data I have been shown shows a gain of 24.4 bhp... which is pretty good none the less...
 although, when you look at the graph and video I've been sent, it ALSO shows ~20 BHP gain at IDLE speed.....

so for now, I'll not share the info as I've asked wayno to clarify the test procedure. Clearly, that gain at idle cannot be relied upon, so what about the rest of the test?

Suffice to say, I stand by what I said...

1) The are significant gains to be FELT from partial throttle use as the engine can be told to deliver more power for any given throttle pedal input, provided it's less than 100% of course.

1a) I am a happy Powerchip customer  :D

2) The only really tangible gains are above the std rev limit.

3) If you want a REALLY fast 360, buy a 430.

I guess I implied it may not be worth it... well thats subjective based on what you consider "worth" to be.

For me, the price of a decent chip tune is two months mortgage repayments, to some however, it's just a big lunch with a nice bottle of wine.....

Luckily, they DO offer a money back guarantee, so what more product confidence can you ask for?
yeah, sorry about that. i have not got print out so i was trying to remember off hand the gains.....20hp at idle you say, hmmmm...interesting.

yes, that was my car, what is the link??