Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Contact anyone of the car sales people offering a car you like no matter the price.

Talk to them.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Why is it the first thing anybody looks for in a Ferrari is cheap?
There is no such thing as a cheap Ferrari. The cheap ones cost a fortune to bring up to scratch. The experience of bringing it back to life often ruins the ownership experience.

Offline 355Aussie

Guys remove this post if its in the wrong spot please.  I am chasing a well priced Ferrari F430 red coupe.  Not having much luck on car sales.  Just missed the one that sold two weeks ago for $175k and all the other car sales ones are a bit dreaming at $228k etc.

email me tonyc9@yahoo.com

As an owner of a F430 let me just say that there is no cheap Ferrari and do you really think the one at $175K was perfect and you wouldn't need to spend any money on it??
Cmon think about it.
Also the owners asking $228K are not dreaming. That is where the market is and there are some great cars there at that price or higher.
If you have started your ownership with 'please get me a cheap Ferrari' then i am afraid you are going to be burnt.
Will you be the owner that complains about the price of an oil change or clutch invoice??

Offline TomE

Why is it the first thing anybody looks for in a Ferrari is cheap?
There is no such thing as a cheap Ferrari. The cheap ones cost a fortune to bring up to scratch. The experience of bringing it back to life often ruins the ownership experience.

Buying the wrong car first time round is just part of the car enthusiast experience. Live and learn.
Plus it makes for a good story.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

What were your Gallardo, 360 and Testarossa like Tony?

Offline tonyc9

• Drives: lambo gallardo sold, 360 Sold and Testarossa Sold
  • Name: tony
I'm too scared to comment after the above ! ;-)

Offline 355Aussie

I'm too scared to comment after the above ! ;-)

Don't be scared. Just say what you want to say. Tell us about your previous experiences with the cars you have owned including the 360.

Offline tonyc9

• Drives: lambo gallardo sold, 360 Sold and Testarossa Sold
  • Name: tony
These are how the cars rated to me.  Everyone will have their own experience.

Testarossa - Amazing looking car.  People just take photos of it, drive up close to just look at it.  Drives like a truck.
308 GTSi - Amazing looking car.  Not as WOW as testa and was gutless. 
Lamborghini Galardo - Amazing looking car.  Again people just see it as the Batman Car and look.  Amazing to drive but just too big and heavy - that is how it felt.
Ferrari 360 - Paddles.  Amazing looking car.  Wish I had never sold it to buy the Lambo.  Looked amazing and felt amazing.  Again people look at the car and you feel great just driving it.
Hence why I am keen to get a F430 as its a 360 but better.

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
360's are much better value at the moment...and you wil save $50k easy as well as get a great one for the $125k mark
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I arranged a sale of 360 today. AUS car, red, ran. 77k km. Full history. Several options, f1.

Car never went to open market. I had a buyer waiting for right car to come up. Two phone calls, deposit paid to seller, just gotta do clutch job.

Buyers need to register interest with their chosen dealer/broker/advocate, and it can be so easy and painless.