Offline Scuderia Ferrari Club Ade

Hi All!!

I have been recommended to join this forum by a fellow member to let all of Australia know that the official Scuderia Ferrari Club of Adelaide has arrived and has been established. There are over 150 SF Clubs around the world and I (Adam) had the pleasure to start one in Adelaide. For more details about the club please visit www.sfcadelaide.com

The main part about the club is that we are associated with the Formula One side of Ferrari and are not an owners club. Anyone can join and you don't have to be an owner just a Tifosi.

I look forward to any positive questions and support for a club that helps passionate Ferrari fans have a place to celebrate their passion and love for the team and brand.

Kind Regards
Adam Vella
Club President

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
How do you get away with using one of Ferraris registered trademarks?

The Ferrari Club of Australia went through 10 years + of arguing with Ferrari over the use of trademarks and in the end they had to use the insignia that Ferrari wanted in the first place.

It would be hard to find a more litigious company than Ferrari. To my knowledge the only recognisable image that Ferrari haven't been able to enforce is the Dancing Donkey when used on its own. When combined with other elements of Ferraris trademarks (such as the Cavallino Shield) it becomes a trademark and you can't use it.

Not having a go at you, I don't have any vested interest and I would be the last person to stick up for Ferraris antics generally. I am genuinely interested to know the story.

Hi!

As we are an official Scuderia Ferrari Club we are allowed to use this logo as this is the clubs logo which has been approved by Ferrari.

Only unofficial clubs can not use this logo.

I hope this answers your question.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Hi!

As we are an official Scuderia Ferrari Club we are allowed to use this logo as this is the clubs logo which has been approved by Ferrari.

Only unofficial clubs can not use this logo.

I hope this answers your question.

So the club is controlled by Ferrari itself at the end of the day?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
Hi Adam great to see you have joined AE hope to hear more of the F1 Ferrari club good luck with continuing with your every growing membership.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Am I the only one here who hears Mario's voice in his head when reading Adam's posts?
C'mon, do it!

Thank you NSX! Look forward to see you soon! Cheers for the heads up