Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
you're a fuckhead no doubt.

You'll see I didn't reply to your 2 skippy posts you fuckwit.

You're my hero :lovies:

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
No names have been mentioned and PP has talked about using several workshops lately.

Simple fix would be to get a blue 328 with injection. Save all these dramas of the car being worked on all the time. ;)

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
No names have been mentioned and PP has talked about using several workshops lately.

Simple fix would be to get a blue 328 with injection. Save all these dramas of the car being worked on all the time. ;)

It's not one of the usual suspects.

You know I had a 328GTB, right? Boring piece of shit.

I love doing stuff to my car btw. All of it is voluntary. Nothing has gone wrong with it since I bought it.....that I can think of immediately.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
It's not one of the usual suspects.

You know I had a 328GTB, right? Boring piece of shit.

I love doing stuff to my car btw. All of it is voluntary. Nothing has gone wrong with it since I bought it.....that I can think of immediately.

I remember you had a 328 from a few years back. Maybe if you had a targa it would have been more visceral to drive. Not all cars are created equal, yours may have lacked something that other cars have. I do like carby induction noises but I hated the 308's I drove. For some reason they all had long clutch pedal travel that annoyed me and lacked power compared to the 328. Your 328 may have been a dud and your 308 is probably above average. Did you name who did this work yet, have I missed it?

Offline Aircon

I remember you had a 328 from a few years back. Maybe if you had a targa it would have been more visceral to drive. Not all cars are created equal, yours may have lacked something that other cars have. I do like carby induction noises but I hated the 308's I drove. For some reason they all had long clutch pedal travel that annoyed me and lacked power compared to the 328. Your 328 may have been a dud and your 308 is probably above average. Did you name who did this work yet, have I missed it?

You have to be kidding. I've driven many 328s...and IMO a GTB is the only one that approaches being acceptable. Lucky mine had a tubi, but compared to the GT4 and 355 I had at the same time, it fell short in the fun department, so it was out the door.

You're right about the long clutch travel on a 308 though. Gives me the shits too.

I've already said it was none of the usual suspects. No one anyone here would know. Not a Ferrari bloke at all.

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
I think the problem was that he made an incorrect assumption. I found the problem whilst data logging. Why he'd be so adamant about charging me is beyond me.
What was the cost the first time, and How much did he want to (re)charge?
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline Aircon

What was the cost the first time, and How much did he want to (re)charge?

The first time was included in the quote with other work.

We're not talking much money. $350.