Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
my neighbours who live in Thredbo rang today re 6 new ferraris staying at the thredbo pub, booking is under ferrari SpA italy, they have booked 14 rooms for 2 weeks. Cars are under security at night, all Lhd, new f12, cali FF AND. a mock up of the new model after the 458..... we are trying to get pics but they leave each morning at 7 am and come back at 5 pm, all on trade plates and official word is testing

simon and i are heading over next friday in the TR for a looksie and drive
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
That would be unusual I would have thought. If they make the track out here they normally go to the NT.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

That would be unusual I would have thought. If they make the track out here they normally go to the NT.

alpine testing in and around khancoban, thredbo and the best road in the world......tumut
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Joel

alpine testing in and around khancoban, thredbo and the best road in the world......tumut

Will have to invest in a sporty car and go visit some family in Argalong (tumut) and check this road out you speak of Goobs.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

There is plenty of Alpine testing a bit closer than the other side of the world.  :scratchchin:

Offline a.taylor

There is plenty of Alpine testing a bit closer than the other side of the world.  :scratchchin:

Perhaps trying to get away from the YouTubers? There are a lot of kids getting around with cameras these days.

The drive from jindy across to tumut is a real cracker! Plenty of other great options in the region too.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

There's a great looking lap on Google maps I'd like to complete next time I'm over that way.  You'll know it.  I reckon you could spend all day on those roads and not get tired of it.

What's your favourite route from Adelaide to Thredbo?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

There's a great looking lap on Google maps I'd like to complete next time I'm over that way.  You'll know it.  I reckon you could spend all day on those roads and not get tired of it.

What's your favourite route from Adelaide to Thredbo?

scenic is murray valley highway, quickest with less police is moulemein nsw to albury

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

For the trip home, which road are you referring to here. Cooma to Tumut?

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve
For the trip home, which road are you referring to here. Cooma to Tumut?

That is a good road look out for the cops though.