Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQdpNoPCd9o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQdpNoPCd9o</a>
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Havent watched it yet... But they all come round in the end...

Porches are just rungs on a ladder.....  :cool:

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I wonder if it would be any different if he was able to afford to hang on the the GT3 RS 4.0ltr ?
By his own admission buying the RS was a financial gamble that he could only afford for a short period.

I'm not a massive Porker fan; but I really think that RS 4.0 ltr will be a classic. The 599 will just be another front engine V12 whose value will fall away to nothing over time. Having said that they are a great GT car, if a tad boring compared to the more sporty V8 Ferraris.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I really think that RS 4.0 ltr will be a classic. The 599 will just be another front engine V12 whose value will fall away to nothing over time.

I think you're spot on there Scott

• Soap Dodger

Just buy a 4.0 later in life IF they do become classic...

Drive for the NOW.... Nice little video, didn't really say or do much.

Std 599s drive very nicely as std, but like most production ferraris, a little tweak of wheel alignment can really sharpen them up, especially the front end. And it cost pocket change to do.

The evo model and the GTO of course are sharper already, but as he's found, a "base" model, is fine.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
I'm infatuated with the 599 now! Having previously vowed only German cars - this is an awesome looking Fezza!!!  :worship: :worship: :lovies: :lovies: :lovies:

Hmmm - wonder what SWMBO will say to this???  :scratchchin: :melting:
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline TomE

So English people don't buy Italian Cars which were delivered to German. That is just mad.
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

• Soap Dodger

So English people don't buy Italian Cars which were delivered to German. That is just mad.

They do, Harris is mistaken in that regard... It would need a certain type of buyer in UK to buy a LHD stickshift 599, but they are out there... HE IS ONE...... He's gone the convenience route.

Offline mtarone

I'm infatuated with the 599 now! Having previously vowed only German cars - this is an awesome looking Fezza!!!  :worship: :worship: :lovies: :lovies: :lovies:

Hmmm - wonder what SWMBO will say to this???  :scratchchin: :melting:

Look like there could be a large number of BMW's about to come onto the second hand market!  :D