Offline eewink

• Drives: Holden
so which model onwards has the quicker "HGTE" shifts? and between 07 to 08 - is there much difference?

Cars with assembly number before 122779 cannot have the HGTE package upgrade  :doh:

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2009/07/report-ferrari-599-hgte-package-now-sold-seperately.html

Don't know the assembly number of the car in Adelaide BMW.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
I think you need to have a chat to John K about lifting the roof on your back little shed to fit a couple more in
there's a thought! but battling Adl Hills council is a huge headf@#k!! Too many tree huggers and I have that huge significant gum tree in my backyard!

Will need to research further into this! Don't wanna make a spur of the moment decision and regret it later!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline eewink

Careful or you will start sounding like Lord Mulch.

I just had to have a little rant. I feel better now.  :nana:

Offline alvchua

Cars with assembly number before 122779 cannot have the HGTE package upgrade  :doh:

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2009/07/report-ferrari-599-hgte-package-now-sold-seperately.html

Don't know the assembly number of the car in Adelaide BMW.

Thx - any stories on that car? And where do u service these in Adl? Still at Prestige?

Offline alvchua

I just had to have a little rant. I feel better now.  :nana:
nah - ur nothing like the Lord - otherwise u would have said a 599 should be no more than $150k or the seller is dreaming!!   :mischief:

Offline eewink

Thx - any stories on that car? And where do u service these in Adl? Still at Prestige?

I only want Daniele in Prestige Formula to touch my car. I don't mind paying the extra for servicing there. In fact I don't consider $1,200 for an annual service expensive at all. My Merc costs $1,000 for an annual service at BEA motors.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Too many tree huggers and I have that huge significant gum tree in my backyard!

That tree -  when i saw it it didn't look too healthy, I'm sure it's dying and is a hazard to the storage of cars lives of people.  It has to go.

:p

Offline alvchua

I only want Daniele in Prestige Formula to touch my car. I don't mind paying the extra for servicing there. In fact I don't consider $1,200 for an annual service expensive at all. My Merc costs $1,000 for an annual service at BEA motors.
agreed - I was very surprised after previously hearing horror stories from friends with older Fezzas requiring engine out just for oil change!! Hence my staying away not to mention I probably could not even remotely dream of affording them in the past!

Offline alvchua

That tree -  when i saw it it didn't look too healthy, I'm sure it's dying and is a hazard to the storage of cars lives of people.  It has to go.

:p
That damn tree is actually the healthiest it has been in the 10 years I've been there! Thanks to my landscaper burying a drip feed irrigation system feeding the bloody thing after being forced to do it from a council compulsory arborist report at my expense!

Not just the risk of falling branches - i've got a bloody possum family living in it that messes up the backyard with their poop! :gnasher:

Offline eewink

eewick I think after this I might have to hit you up for a ride next run :thumbsup:
Never been in a V12

I still have not learnt to let go of the seat covers mate. Might be a good idea to sit on them on in case we both soil ourselves. The acceleration of this beast is hmmmmmm...... lets just say that there is a good chance we will soil ourselves.