Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
So that is the highest for an exceptional freak of a car.

I wonder what they are transacting for for normal examples.

My thought was mud 1's but the discussion was 2 flat

In your research Brenton go to Mike Sheehans website and meander through the articles section. At some point he goes into the costs of running one of these OHOS. A full engine rebuild can make the thing an economic write off......... remember it has 12 cylinders, so that is 12 liners, 12 pistons, 12 rods and 48 valves and all the gubbins that make it go around and around.

https://www.ferraris-online.com/pages/artlist.php

You're a racer Brenton. These things are scary nasty beasts on the limit, especially in the wet :eek:
They have a very high centre of gravity as a result of the pure genius idea of putting a 12 cylinder lump on top of the gearbox. To make matters worse, the last 4 cylinders and the transaxle/clutch hang out the back of the rear wheels. All this equates to very nasty roll oversteer on the limit. When it goes, better pray that you don't run out of talent.

OTOH, would you really drive a Testy like that today? They were brand new when I drove them and like the Speciale today we just thrashed them as hard as our ability allowed. If you are looking for a nice toy to do Sunday drives at a relaxed pace on sunny days, they would fit the bill fine.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

It's not worth $200K if others on carsales are asking a heap less.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

There are a number of shocking English rust buckets out there. When they were dirt cheap and our currency was high they came here in some numbers. I have even seen a LHD conversion advertised.

When mass produced Ferraris get to this age, condition is the primary factor that determines the sale price. I would be careful about assuming the cheapies are representative.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT

Depends on condition as always. The ones on carsales don't look like great examples to be honest.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
It was a good distraction while looking at another equally dumb decision  :rolleyes:

Offline boss9

mine is a 85, used in adel GP as the chase car, ex Ron Walker imported from UK. $30,000 option in the single lug wheels, dual mirror, red with beige, 18,000 miles from new.

pm sent. service history?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail/CA0815-219897/0/1986-Ferrari-Testarossa/5-Speed/
;)

Light colours and especially white look horrible on the TR. They accentuate that massively fat arse.
As I have said before, iconic car; but really pretty shit to drive hard. Controls are heavy too and it's hard to reverse park, so not even sure if it would be a good latte strip posers car.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Light colours and especially white look horrible on the TR. They accentuate that massively fat arse.
As I have said before, iconic car; but really pretty shit to drive hard. Controls are heavy too and it's hard to reverse park, so not even sure if it would be a good latte strip posers car.

but the MV one will bring a motza

much like the 575M used in Badboys 2

I can reverse park mine.......if I have a footy oval to do it in
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.