Offline XTREMEIND

I have a handful of these decals for oz delivered early Ferrari, Lancia and Fiat cars, they have been produced to look exactly the same as the original and get applied from the inside of the glass, feel free to contact me should you be interested.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Good one mate  :thumbsup:

I suspect most viewers here would have no idea of the significance though :(

I'll buy some from you if you can spare any.

Offline adam01

I'm sure there is better/accurate commentary elsewhere:

" Amongst the cars featured were fan favorites such as the 360 Challenge, the Ferrari California and the F40. The country’s very first Ferrari, the Ferrari 212 Export Coupe, hit Australian shores in Melbourne all the way back in 1952 and since then, Australia grew to become Ferrari’s tenth most important market in 2011.
As the cars made their way around the circuit, the loudspeakers informed those in attendance about some of the brand’s history within the country including the story of Bill and Ralph Lowe, who were responsible for importing the 212 to Australia.\
Bill was himself a former amateur racing driver and even came third in the 1929 Australian Grand Prix. When he tried to initially order the 212 from Maranello, his request was denied because Ferrari did not have a representative in Australia.
The result was that the brothers became one of Ferrari’s first agents outside of Italy, operating under the name W.H Lowe. By 1974, the Lowes were the oldest Ferrari importers in the world and although today, European Automotive Imports are the prancing horse’s official importer in Australia, the Lowes received a special mention during the parade"

Offline XTREMEIND

From what I understand the first RHD Dino was actually done here by Lowes and sent back to Italy for inspection, it passed with flying colours and the right hand drive Dino was born. The car this decal went on is an Oz delivered 1973 246 GTS which we have just finished painting, the decal gives it that 1970's look.

Offline tdc911

From what I understand the first RHD Dino was actually done here by Lowes and sent back to Italy for inspection, it passed with flying colours and the right hand drive Dino was born. The car this decal went on is an Oz delivered 1973 246 GTS which we have just finished painting, the decal gives it that 1970's look.
Looks sensational, first-class work as per usual.

Offline XTREMEIND

Offline carl888

• Soap Dropper
  • Get her groggy, do her doggy

• Drives: OHOS
  • Name: Carl Jones
Thanks Tristan.

Hey Homo, I think I can just read the 2002 date codes on those old Pirelli P6000s, perhaps you can tell him to buy a new set (Unless you want it end up like the other Dino in your shop)!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Hey Homo, I think I can just read the 2002 date codes on those old Pirelli P6000s, perhaps you can tell him to buy a new set (Unless you want it end up like the other Dino in your shop)!

Ya can't call him a homo!!!!

Unless of course its true....  :p

Offline XTREMEIND

Plus the fact that it looks like a tractor!!

Offline XTREMEIND

And what Mondi said, just because you are gay doesn't mean we all are.