Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve
I have had a 360 checked over by Russell Reeves today, he did a full SD2 report emailed it to me and he called me on my mobile for over 45 minutes. I found him very helpful and offered loads of tips on what to look out for when buying a 360. It cost me nothing, the seller seller is a customer and they have a lot of history on the car. He gave me very good info for free that is great service.

I would try this guy just on the strength of that. He knows that I’m in Adelaide and I would not be a service customer to him. We covered ECU info that you would not know about unless you were in the know, I would buy parts from them seeing as we don’t have a dealer in Adelaide, I’ll be doing all my own work on my car anyway. 
I’m sure some of you guys are customers; I would be interested to hear your comments about Russell Reeves and Cavallino Motorsport.

Russell Reeves
cavallino motorsport pty ltd
Ph: 612/9905 3654
Fax: 612/9905 0599
Email: service@cavallinomotorsport.com
Web: www.cavallinomotorsport.com

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I have had a 360 checked over by Russell Reeves today, he did a full SD2 report emailed it to me and he called me on my mobile for over 45 minutes. I found him very helpful and offered loads of tips on what to look out for when buying a 360. It cost me nothing, the seller seller is a customer and they have a lot of history on the car. He gave me very good info for free that is great service.

I would try this guy just on the strength of that. He knows that I’m in Adelaide and I would not be a service customer to him. We covered ECU info that you would not know about unless you were in the know, I would buy parts from them seeing as we don’t have a dealer in Adelaide, I’ll be doing all my own work on my car anyway. 
I’m sure some of you guys are customers; I would be interested to hear your comments about Russell Reeves and Cavallino Motorsport.

Russell Reeves
cavallino motorsport pty ltd
Ph: 612/9905 3654
Fax: 612/9905 0599
Email: service@cavallinomotorsport.com
Web: www.cavallinomotorsport.com

Russell, being a pom, is of course awesome.

I worked with Russ at DK engineering for a while. He spent many many years at Maranello UK before that, and again after DK.

He knows his shit.

Offline lord melchett

Russell, being a pom, is of course awesome.

I worked with Russ at DK engineering for a while. He spent many many years at Maranello UK before that, and again after DK.

He knows his shit.

if he's a pom he probably spent half the converation complaining about s'thing...

• Soap Dodger

if he's a pom he probably spent half the converation complaining about s'thing...

It never ceases to amaze me how hypocritical that saying is....

I'm the luckiest, and happiest guy I know!

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

It never ceases to amaze me how hypocritical that saying is....

I'm the luckiest, and happiest guy I know!

Phil I'll email you later re the SD2 report.

• Soap Dodger

Phil I'll email you later re the SD2 report.

post it up here... it could help people.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

your bigotry is clearly evident
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Phil, what information does an SD2 show in a typical report on a 360 ? Is it as detailed as the one I got on my F50? That had a large amount of very specific data on all sorts of things. Is the 360 the same or is it dumbed down to simply say "system X-no errors stored" ?

I posted my F50 SD2 report on F-Chat somewhere, probably in my F50 thread.

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

Phil, what information does an SD2 show in a typical report on a 360 ? Is it as detailed as the one I got on my F50? That had a large amount of very specific data on all sorts of things. Is the 360 the same or is it dumbed down to simply say "system X-no errors stored" ?

I posted my F50 SD2 report on F-Chat somewhere, probably in my F50 thread.

You will get banned if you keep that up on F-chat.