Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline fivesix

Offline hydie

for sure.

By the way there is no provision for the front plate and there has never been one on it. Anyone know the legalities with that or just ask rta?
Ask the RTA, or risk it, or get a sticker made up to the same specs, or get strong double sided tape as discussed here - http://aussieexotics.com/forum/number-plates/fitting-number-plate-without-screws-t6879.0.html

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
for sure.

By the way there is no provision for the front plate and there has never been one on it. Anyone know the legalities with that or just ask rta?

Stick one on with double sided tape. You have to have one on, it's been discussed to death and plenty have been pulled over. You may get away with 'i was taking it to have it fitted ... or ... it just fell off I swear' if you keep the plate in your car, but if you get an officer who wants to ticket you then it'll cost both dollars and points.
C'mon, do it!

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
err, tan and creme are not the same colour.

I'm saying most uk cars have creme

aus cars mostly have tan

it's different.

you're not making sense.
That was my point, not many people know the difference.
Mainly tan in aus, mainly creme in uk!
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline ferrarista2

Just as if I bought an R35 i would post it on SAU and not on Aussie exotics forum, although I think the guys on aussie exotics can still appreciate the R35 as a great car whereas the sau guys think the sun shines purely out of nissans ass and nowhere else.
I considered an R35, but the good thing about the 360 is that they will not depreciate as much as the R35.
So you can tell the next bloke who tells you an nissan is better, that in 5 years time, you can sell your 360, buy an r35/36 and still have $25K left over!!

Offline ferrarista2

Stick one on with double sided tape. You have to have one on, it's been discussed to death and plenty have been pulled over. You may get away with 'i was taking it to have it fitted ... or ... it just fell off I swear' if you keep the plate in your car, but if you get an officer who wants to ticket you then it'll cost both dollars and points.
speaking from experience, $200 fine, 3 demerit points.
If you get the slimline white/black plates they are very light, not much double sided tape needed.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
I considered an R35, but the good thing about the 360 is that they will not depreciate as much as the R35.
So you can tell the next bloke who tells you an nissan is better, that in 5 years time, you can sell your 360, buy an r35/36 and still have $25K left over!!

Some people are blinded by lust, the guys who buy the R35 can usually appreciate other great cars, its the guys that have no chance of owning one in the next 5 years who think nissan is the be all and end all, and i'm a pretty big nissan fan being an Executive in the Skylines Australia NSW club. Also thought if i was going to buy a car and track it I wouldn't get the R35 anyway, they are too boring to drive, sure they go fast but there is next to no involvement, it doesn't feel like driving a car, more like the car is doing all the thinking for you.
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I know a few of the Boys in Blue down here and they love it. They will not hear excuses, instant fine.

Because it's an easy fine and it goes toward their "performance" points.    :rolleyes: