She has cream all over her boobs.

Offline sloppy

• ^ this is what I really look like hahahaha

She has cream all over her boobs.
Theres cream in that photo???

Offline Tiger

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
So had a look at another ferrari today and when i opened the drivers door i heard a pump come on asked the owner and he said it was the f1 pump. Either i havent come  to notice it with other cars or this guys talking crap???
My one does that when I open the door. A manual one won't, a paddle shift will.
Some advice for you when looking for a 360 is this....if it's cheap, it means it needs a lot of money in repairs.....if it's expensive, it's had all the work done.....you will notice the difference. The one purchased for ~$100k, even though aussie delivered might not be that good. Mine is an import with 50,000 kms and looks better than most aussie cars, has been serviced without a cent spared.....naturally, I wouldn't sell it for under $120 (that's why it'll never be for sale, cause it'll never sell), let alone $87 or whatever this one is asking..... Having owned it for the last 6 years, I know all about servicing costs etc....spend more now. Spend less later.....you'll be happier and your car won't be in the workshop every month
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
My one does that when I open the door. A manual one won't, a paddle shift will.
Some advice for you when looking for a 360 is this....if it's cheap, it means it needs a lot of money in repairs.....if it's expensive, it's had all the work done.....you will notice the difference. The one purchased for ~$100k, even though aussie delivered might not be that good. Mine is an import with 50,000 kms and looks better than most aussie cars, has been serviced without a cent spared.....naturally, I wouldn't sell it for under $120 (that's why it'll never be for sale, cause it'll never sell), let alone $87 or whatever this one is asking..... Having owned it for the last 6 years, I know all about servicing costs etc....spend more now. Spend less later.....you'll be happier and your car won't be in the workshop every month
This advice applies to all exotics. Unfortunately, most people don't wish to listen.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline ferrarista2

This advice applies to all exotics. Unfortunately, most people don't wish to listen.
Yep, I was one of them too...... I learnt the hard way.....now I hope people listen :)

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Yep, I was one of them too...... I learnt the hard way.....now I hope people listen :)

They won't, I've been saying it for decades and people still go for the cheapest example that they can find. Doesn't mean what you say isn't 100% spot on though :p

Offline ferrarista2

They won't, I've been saying it for decades and people still go for the cheapest example that they can find. Doesn't mean what you say isn't 100% spot on though :p
Hope.......It's in our DNA......we always spend less then ' hope' it doesn't bite us in the arse......