Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Hope.......It's in our DNA......we always spend less then ' hope' it doesn't bite us in the arse......

Favourite quotes:

"There is nosuch thing as a cheap Ferrari"

"A cheap Ferrari and a Unicorn have one thing in common- they don't exist"

I've personally purchased supposedly great Ferraris that then cost a fortune to get right. No need to tempt fate by buying a HOS :p

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Favourite quotes:

"There is nosuch thing as a cheap Ferrari"

"A cheap Ferrari and a Unicorn have one thing in common- they don't exist"

I've personally purchased supposedly great Ferraris that then cost a fortune to get right. No need to tempt fate by buying a HOS :p

im doing it now with the GT3......probably spent 30k getting the 360ch to a point where its reliable enough to do targa tas and finish plus 3 seasons of state rounds and 2 clipsals etc, now its awesome, pity the previous owner didnt maintain correctly
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline sloppy

• ^ this is what I really look like hahahaha

My one does that when I open the door. A manual one won't, a paddle shift will.
Some advice for you when looking for a 360 is this....if it's cheap, it means it needs a lot of money in repairs.....if it's expensive, it's had all the work done.....you will notice the difference. The one purchased for ~$100k, even though aussie delivered might not be that good. Mine is an import with 50,000 kms and looks better than most aussie cars, has been serviced without a cent spared.....naturally, I wouldn't sell it for under $120 (that's why it'll never be for sale, cause it'll never sell), let alone $87 or whatever this one is asking..... Having owned it for the last 6 years, I know all about servicing costs etc....spend more now. Spend less later.....you'll be happier and your car won't be in the workshop every month
Ill be doing all the checks on it before i pay. In saying that people are really negotiable cause its a niche market. I have got 2 in mind one is yellow spider f1 and one is red spider f1. Hopefully i should be driving one next week.

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Ill be doing all the checks on it before i pay. In saying that people are really negotiable cause its a niche market.
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline sloppy

Phil will most likely be looking after the car.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Ill be doing all the checks on it before i pay. In saying that people are really negotiable cause its a niche market. I have got 2 in mind one is yellow spider f1 and one is red spider f1. Hopefully i should be driving one next week.

Pray tell what checks exactly? Who will be doing them?  2nd Law of Ferrari ownership is that the worst thing about Ferrari ownership is the people who work on them :p

Did you ever hear about the dodgy Ferrari PPI episode :p I think there is a website somewhere  :boom:

Expensive lesson on the horizon if you are not careful.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Pray tell what checks exactly? Who will be doing them?  2nd Law of Ferrari ownership is that the worst thing about Ferrari ownership is the people who work on them :p

Did you ever hear about the dodgy Ferrari PPI episode :p I think there is a website somewhere  :boom:

Expensive lesson on the horizon if you are not careful.

after getting clutch out today,
if the SD3 thing says clutch has 87% available, dont believe it
clutch had about 5% left, pics to come

whoever looked after this car before me either didnt or charged the owner for nothing

but then i was told the 360ch was the best one around.......i would have hated to see the worst

when PP told me to look at the GTB and telling me its condition and history......at least he was honest and correct and left it to me to make my own decision.....still wrapped on the car
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline sloppy

At the end of the day you can get a inspection done from someone that knows what they are looking at  have a compression test done and then wish for the best.

If anyone has anything to add to that please feel free to do so.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

At the end of the day you can get a inspection done from someone that knows what they are looking at  have a compression test done and then wish for the best.

If anyone has anything to add to that please feel free to do so.

gut feel means everything and be prepared to spend something on it

Offline adam01

Those SD readings seem confusing

Is it saying usage OR life left?

Print outs for M cars arent exactly clear