Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
, and for all the trackwork prep Corse up in Wetherill Park. They also fitted an expansion tank for the cooling system, which fixed trackday overheating. Smart guys. Give me a yell if you want an intro, they've got my 355 up there now.

Yep.. Mick Batt.... top bloke, knows his stuff. See him at the race track all the time.

although which one is uber2?... 360?

not sure why it would need an extra expansion tank? Already got one :scratchchin:

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Yep.. Mick Batt.... top bloke, knows his stuff. See him at the race track all the time.

although which one is uber2?... 360?

not sure why it would need an extra expansion tank? Already got one :scratchchin:

I'll have to ask Mick on to explain it better. Something he's been working on for a while and it's nailed the issues with the 360 - which would run up to 140 at the end of EC sessions. Haven't seen beyond 110 in hard runs (in the heat) yet.

He is a good guy - got the 355 in with him now.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I'll have to ask Mick on to explain it better. Something he's been working on for a while and it's nailed the issues with the 360 - which would run up to 140 at the end of EC sessions. Haven't seen beyond 110 in hard runs (in the heat) yet.

He is a good guy - got the 355 in with him now.

are you talking oil temp...

surely water temp never got near 140....? Big trouble if it did!

The challenge cars have a stock standard water temp system other than the thermostat is deleted, but the oil cooler is larger.

having said that, 360 road cars don't have any real problems on the track usuaully.. other than shit brakes and hi oil temp on hot days.

Offline Paramount Performance

UKKAUS,

I am very interested, I have sent you a PM

Talk soon

Peter (0407227602)