Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
What 250 do you have goobs?

GTE, got it as a near wreck from UK when i got the Lola, spent more money and time getting Lola up to scratch, now commencing the resto, engine is shagged, thats why bobbby is organising the carbies etc. Best part of the car was the badge....wasnt rooted
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

GTE, got it as a near wreck from UK when i got the Lola, spent more money and time getting Lola up to scratch, now commencing the resto, engine is shagged, thats why bobbby is organising the carbies etc. Best part of the car was the badge....wasnt rooted
was a good move by you to paint it in the silver-grey metallic.
I'm glad I sold you the Connolly blue-grey hides i had (VM 3244) is an ideal match for the exterior colour.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Goobs if you need more leather for the suit cases your getting made up,I've got about 2 skins left in that colour.
or if you want I've got still a few spare skins in the colours including red VM3086,tan VM846 and black VM8500.
The only ones I will be keeping for myself,if and when I do a RR or Bentley is beige VM3224.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Goobs if you need more leather for the suit cases your getting made up,I've got about 2 skins left in that colour.
or if you want I've got still a few spare skins in the colours including red VM3086,tan VM846 and black VM8500.
The only ones I will be keeping for myself,if and when I do a RR or Bentley is beige VM3224.

Thanks, the suit cases are still at the trimmer trying to get the brass hinges right, mongrel things. The locks were available from Ferrari as they had old crap in storage from Fiat or Alfa or whatever else they make
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

was a good move by you to paint it in the silver-grey metallic.
I'm glad I sold you the Connolly blue-grey hides i had (VM 3244) is an ideal match for the exterior colour.

Its more gun metal away from that aqua crap from original, but I told the painter I wanted it done in acrylic rather than two pak as they didnt have two pak in the 50's and 60's, so its got 12 layers of colour and 6 layers of clear. The chrome work is a pain, but the end result should be fine.

Offline TomE

Its more gun metal away from that aqua crap from original, but I told the painter I wanted it done in acrylic rather than two pak as they didnt have two pak in the 50's and 60's, so its got 12 layers of colour and 6 layers of clear. The chrome work is a pain, but the end result should be fine.

Goober, this is new thread material. Got any pics?

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

please please put it on period tyres  www.longstonetyres.co.uk
I'd go for the Avon turbosteels ,i know you like Michelin XVS but the Avon would be the better /softer tyre IMO............of course.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Goobs,gee your were lucky to find that car,i know you wanted a drum brake 250PF,so rare on the ground..............250 GTE ,having often followed BQ will be a great performing car for you.

Offline dkabab

Love the 250pf, but 250gte is still a nice car. Look forward to seeing it. Saw a 250gtl the other day in dark silver with a terracotta interior. Looked the goods.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Love the 250pf, but 250gte is still a nice car. Look forward to seeing it. Saw a 250gtl the other day in dark silver with a terracotta interior. Looked the goods.
I kick myself about 7 or 8 years ago there were 2 x250PFs for sale in Melbourne,both on disc brakes..........but orginaly drum brake cars.
I was wanting a project car but the owner wanted to much...............considering the cars owned him little.
sad tale,both cars were sold and chopped up into TR250 replicars.