Offline Rickjames

No it wasn't...... :mischief:

As soon as i typed that I thought 'Hang on a minute, Halley gets her t*ts out in that movie'  :doh:

They are rather nice.....

Offline kailin

• Drives: 535i
Doesn't help telling people it's one of 3 in aus.... 100% are for sale. Must be a great car... :confused:

Personally I'd love one, the design is amazing and has one of the best sounding engines ever...

what bout' the one in adeliade im pretty shaw thats not for sale?

Offline notsofast

Sorry to take this ot (the sale) but does anyone know of a TVR Tuscan residing in Bendigo, Victoria? Reason I ask is I saw a silver Tuscan in a picture of a residence for sale in Bendigo with a lot of history recently (though I cant remember the name of the house-it was quite grand though). Dont have the real estate guide that it was in so I cant scan it if thats any help.

Was in the driveway next to the house and 99% sure it wasnt a photoshop.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Sorry to take this ot (the sale) but does anyone know of a TVR Tuscan residing in Bendigo, Victoria? Reason I ask is I saw a silver Tuscan in a picture of a residence for sale in Bendigo with a lot of history recently (though I cant remember the name of the house-it was quite grand though). Dont have the real estate guide that it was in so I cant scan it if thats any help.

Was in the driveway next to the house and 99% sure it wasnt a photoshop.

We have a few houses like that in town, I have never seen a TVR here though?????

Was it a local Guide for Bendigo????

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Found it!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a Promo Photo done ages ago, I would say that the TVR was hired just for the photo shoot, I could be wrong but I have never seen that car in Bendigo.

Offline dutchie34

............ TVR Tuscan ........ Finished in Chameleon with contrasting leather trim. .

- contrasting to Chameleon, isnt this the light refracting colour changing colour?  :boggled:

Offline notsofast

Found it!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a Promo Photo done ages ago, I would say that the TVR was hired just for the photo shoot, I could be wrong but I have never seen that car in Bendigo.

Thats the exact pic! Nice work mondi. I've never seen a Tuscan anywhere let alone Bendigo and Bendigo being that small I think I wouldve seen it out about somewhere unless its been tucked away in a garage and never driven. So chances are it was just a ring in to make the house look better, a bit of a shame.