Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Just a poor copy of a Fellali.....

Chinese cars....talk to anyone stupid/desperate enough to have brought a Great Wall ute.......or forced to drive one as a company car.......full of asbestos,should have been recalled...but to not upset our major trading partner ACCC ordered warning stickers to be fitted instead...........great opportunity for a litigation lawyers IMHO!!!

Fill will love this Chinese Fellali long time too....

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and moves like a duck, it's a duck...

It might be Crispy Peking Duck, but it's still a Duck.

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.
Sorry but I find her way too attractive to admit she could be a ladyboy.

Hey I picked her up in Thailand.

I was a bit sus as she could reverse park - perfectly.

Yeah....its just a purse!!!

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
back to the car... looks like a fictional hot wheels car to me
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

I don't think the car looks too bad tbh. with the right price, i wouldn't mind have one in the garage. And this whole Made in China is shit thing, since when did Made in Italy shit any more superior?! Last time i checked, all your iPhones, macs pros, samsungs galaxies are all MADE IN CHINA, i don't see you lots complaining about its inferior quality.

if one is willing to pay a bit of money, you can get serious stuff made in China cheaper than anywhere else in the world AND it is the ONLY place in the world that can pump out volume - FAST

Offline Kuleo0z

• Perth Car Spotting

• Name: Matt

I was a bit sus as she could reverse park - perfectly.

Where have I heard that before  :p lol

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy
I don't think the car looks too bad tbh. with the right price, i wouldn't mind have one in the garage. And this whole Made in China is shit thing, since when did Made in Italy shit any more superior?! Last time i checked, all your iPhones, macs pros, samsungs galaxies are all MADE IN CHINA, i don't see you lots complaining about its inferior quality.

if one is willing to pay a bit of money, you can get serious stuff made in China cheaper than anywhere else in the world AND it is the ONLY place in the world that can pump out volume - FAST
+1

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Man where did you pop up from!   :)

I'd buy one, thing looks epic.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Joel

+2

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

THERE will be no recall of the nearly 24,000 Chinese-made cars sold in Australia with asbestos parts. 

The ACCC in their wisdom requires a warning label instead so our treasured trading partner wont be offended,

http://www.news.com.au/business/companies/no-recall-in-australia-on-chinese-cars-built-with-asbestos-parts/story-fnda1bsz-1226451218317#ixzz2RElaRyDghttp://www.news.com.au/business/companies/no-recall-in-australia-on-chinese-cars-built-with-asbestos-parts/story-fnda1bsz-1226451218317

I think Ferrari had the same problem............errr no of course not.

Offline Joel

The ACCC in their wisdom requires a warning label instead so our treasured trading partner wont be offended,

http://www.news.com.au/business/companies/no-recall-in-australia-on-chinese-cars-built-with-asbestos-parts/story-fnda1bsz-1226451218317#ixzz2RElaRyDghttp://www.news.com.au/business/companies/no-recall-in-australia-on-chinese-cars-built-with-asbestos-parts/story-fnda1bsz-1226451218317

I think Ferrari had the same problem............errr no of course not.

Asbestos is still manufactured in the US as well as many countries world wide. Its thermal properties make it very superior, its just the human body isn't a massive fan of it when broken into particles. So as many may think it is dodgy of China to do this, Im sure there are many products around the world that still use Asbestos.