Poll

Now that Trump is President-Elect - how long will he last???

Less than a year.
4 (8.7%)
Less than two years.
2 (4.3%)
Less than three years.
1 (2.2%)
He will serve out his term.
15 (32.6%)
Not only will he serve out his term, he will be voted back in for a second term.
19 (41.3%)
He will serve his term and Ivanka will take over to become the first Queen in US History.
2 (4.3%)
The Old woman's Prophecy will come true and Obama will be the 44th and last President.  
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Offline Tiger

Trump is a Joke reminds me of Clive Palmer, the Democrats must be loving it

But he has money and must be burning it like supporting a war big time
Roll on summer

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
Trump is doing ok because he just has the republican nuts voting, Once the other nuts get to vote Hillary will destroy him
The problem is that republican nuts are not all voting for him, hence why Cruz is generally polling well in closed states.

Let me explain it to you. Closed primaries mean that only registered Republicans can vote in that primary.

An open primary means that anyone can vote in that Republican primary regardless if they are Democrats, Independents or Republicans.

The states Trump is doing very well in is the open primary states because is getting the support of the Democrats (generally people who donít want to vote for Hillary or Bern) or Independents who hate the establishment candidates.

What this all means for Trump.

The Republican party will have no choice but to back him sooner or later as candidate for the election. The likely outcome is that come election time Trump will pick up not only the Republican wackjobs that voted for Cruz in the primaries but also the Democrats that couldn't vote in the closed states.

Hence why I think Trump will be the POTUS.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Trump looking after the USA and Shorty Pants looks after Australia.....................

Yep, I feel like nothing can possibly go wrong................

Offline Clive005

The problem is that republican nuts are not all voting for him, hence why Cruz is generally polling well in closed states.

Let me explain it to you. Closed primaries mean that only registered Republicans can vote in that primary.

An open primary means that anyone can vote in that Republican primary regardless if they are Democrats, Independents or Republicans.

The states Trump is doing very well in is the open primary states because is getting the support of the Democrats (generally people who donít want to vote for Hillary or Bern) or Independents who hate the establishment candidates.

The Republican party will have no choice but to back him sooner or later as candidate for the election. The likely outcome is that come election time Trump will pick up not only the Republican wackjobs that voted for Cruz in the primaries but also the Democrats that couldn't vote in the closed states.

You  don't think the Democrats are voting for Trump because they think Clinton will have a better chance against him

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
You  don't think the Democrats are voting for Trump because they think Clinton will have a better chance against him
Unlikely plus that's not factoring in Independents. Trump is unpredictable against Clinton I'm sure they know this. If Denocrats wanted to play that game they would be voting for Cruz.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

great band....

http://youtu.be/wvAnQqVJ3XQ

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
The only way Hillary will become president is if Trump is assasinated.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
The only way Hillary will become president is if Trump is assasinated.

I'd vote for him and I'd never vote for her. She just doesn't do it for me. Something about her is just off.

If you've ever watched Apprentice, you'd know that Trump is an absolute master at reading people and getting the most out of them. I don't know if that makes for a good President, but it can't hurt.

I love my car.