Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy
It gives vindication to the Barbarians. Wouldn't watch them if you paid me  :thumbsdown:
+1m watching it is exactly what they want... Fuckem

Offline Tiger

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Possibly the left engine died. Once that happens the other one tries to kill you, it may have been successful.

Offline Clive005

This filth should not be posted or watched anywhere it is there greatest weapon

Offline TJB

I cant believe these Isis morons havent been wiped out. The world is too politically correct, the religion needs to be banned from non Muslim counrtries as a terrorist organisation and the government needs to ban the blackmail licensing of halal products immediately in Australia to stop them sending money over to support Isis.
I doubt any Australian politician is brave enough to even suggest either of those actions.. just watch the likes of Sarah Hanson Young get on their high horses and play the race card

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

+1b

Don't care if it's what they want, but there is no entertainment value in watching the suffering of a human being, and curiosity is best left to the imagination.

It's a sick fucker that posts such shit on the net.  And the same goes for the idiots who posted the video of the 2 work colleagues having sex in an office

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

The torture of cattle in Indonesia was distressing enough to see on the ABC I avoided that footage like the plague after seeing that first time so there's no way I would watch torture of humans.

Offline j15

I saw the video for the Pilot being burnt to death earlier. I wont post it, if you want to see it, it's pretty easy to find on google. Its very horrific, he was alive a long time. I cant believe these Isis morons havent been wiped out. The world is too politically correct, the religion needs to be banned from non Muslim counrtries as a terrorist organisation and the government needs to ban the blackmail licensing of halal products immediately in Australia to stop them sending money over to support Isis.

My understanding is that the Australian Crime Commission is already investigating terrorism funding in Australia and couldn't find any links between Australian Halal certification bodies and any terrorist group.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
My understanding is that the Australian Crime Commission is already investigating terrorism funding in Australia and couldn't find any links between Australian Halal certification bodies and any terrorist group.

Pickering managed to find the links on his website. Maybe the ACC should be giving him a call so he can train the kids they put on their research teams.  :p

No matter what, the way that they do it is extortion, blackmailing businesses that dont pay up.

The sooner the country is rid of the likes of the Greens the better off we will be. One of their female Seanators managed to say last week that Queensland should have daylight savings because it would give them more daylight hours to produce solar power.  She meant to say in peak times but she hadn't learnt her script properly. If Solar power is stored I dont see when it is produced makes any difference to helping power supplies.