Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I understand that.....but it's a terrible waste of money, would be nice to see repayment when she gets proven guilty

channel 9 have kicked the till, they wanted a million dollars and they settled on an undisclosed amount.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Heard if she pleads guilty she gets 6 years, if she pleads not guilty and is found guilty she could get 20 to 25 years.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Heard if she pleads guilty she gets 6 years, if she pleads not guilty and is found guilty she could get 20 to 25 years.

Yup, and I would have to say she appears to be guilty if you can believe what you read in the press.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Yup, and I would have to say she appears to be guilty if you can believe what you read in the press.

its a bogan that got lured into fast money, the mother receiving money from channel 9 whilst on a pension aint gonna help her pension.....and I wonder how much will go to the daughter
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.