Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/mobiles/apple-unveils-iphone-6-iphone-6-plus-and-apple-watch-20140910-10epps.html

I wonder how the laws will change when the apple watch becomes common place -  demerit points and fine for touch your watch?

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/mobiles/apple-unveils-iphone-6-iphone-6-plus-and-apple-watch-20140910-10epps.html

I wonder how the laws will change when the apple watch becomes common place -  demerit points and fine for touch your watch?

First state to fine you $1000+ and 10 demerit points will be the VIC police state for sure

Offline dkabab

First state to fine you $1000+ and 10 demerit points will be the VIC police state for sure

If laugh if they raised the bar to 20points before you lost your licence. Just so they can keep you on the road to give you more.

Anyway back to the watch. I don't really see much use for myself for one of these smart watches. It works on conjunction with my phone, meaning I need my phone with me to utilise its features, so why not just use the phone I already have with me?

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

Anyway back to the watch. I don't really see much use for myself for one of these smart watches. It works on conjunction with my phone, meaning I need my phone with me to utilise its features, so why not just use the phone I already have with me?

Fair point but I think the idea is quick access to pertinent information rather than looking at the phone and finding stuff.

Not really sure but also dont think I would bother

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
yeah the watch leaves me cold I'm afraid.
The general public is a terrible barometer of taste. Trust your own sensibilities.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Does it require charging everyday like a phone?  Whats the battery life?

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
Does it require charging everyday like a phone?  Whats the battery life?

One day.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

One day.
I wonder how long it will be before something like a watch has a power generation system on board like the perpetual watches you buy now.  As you walk the pendulum that normally winds a standard watch actually turns over a generator and keeps charging the battery in the watch.

Perhaps I should design something like that and Patent it. :D

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

could you imagine the tough decision every morning .......the Rolex/Patek/Hublot etc or the Apple watch

If you're into accessorising, what better item to wear when you have your google glasses on

I'll give the watch a miss I think.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

could you imagine the tough decision every morning .......the Rolex/Patek/Hublot etc or the Apple watch

If you're into accessorising, what better item to wear when you have your google glasses on

I'll give the watch a miss I think.
Haha, did that the other day, Patek, Roler or Seiko. Haha.

It would be Android for me anyway. :p