Offline dkabab

Maybe it's happening already, maybe the machines are trying to send us all broke by screwing with the stock market.........  :eek:

Machines? Nah that's the Rothchilds

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I don't think the killer robots are going to have a chance to kill us...............

Zika virus........

Z virus..........

Zombies!!!!!!!   :eek: 

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

I don't think the killer robots are going to have a chance to kill us...............

Zika virus........

Z virus..........

Zombies!!!!!!!   :eek:

we need another steak night to discuss this ....

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
If I had the resources I would love to do something in the building industry space with robotics. The area is ripe for disruption.

You know they can 3d print houses now right?

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
You know they can 3d print houses now right?
Apparently. Nothing I have seen looks that great to be honest.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Apparently. Nothing I have seen looks that great to be honest.
yeah they don't look great yet. But it's got room for growth and improvement.   I'd love a 3d printed house that's basically constructed in a week. Would be awesome in theory :)

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
yeah they don't look great yet. But it's got room for growth and improvement.   I'd love a 3d printed house that's basically constructed in a week. Would be awesome in theory :)
Yep. Everything at the moment is very crude. I'm think a continuous pour concrete system mounted on an excavator boom could do the job for most single story houses. 

Offline E7ITE

Machines? Nah that's the Rothchilds

A colleague was telling me about how the Rothchilds are the richest family on Earth, far surpassing the combined wealth of the top 5 usual suspects.  It's hard to verify though since they are privately owned, whereas those in the top 10 are usually owners of publicly listed companies.

Offline dkabab

A colleague was telling me about how the Rothchilds are the richest family on Earth, far surpassing the combined wealth of the top 5 usual suspects.  It's hard to verify though since they are privately owned, whereas those in the top 10 are usually owners of publicly listed companies.

It's hard not to sound a bit conspiracy theorist when talking about them, but no one knows their wealth. They own along with some others, the US federal reserve. They basically earn interest on every dollar borrowed in the USA, and in many other countries including the UK. Their reach is unknown but they are commonly referred to being the leading family in the shadow global government.

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

It's hard not to sound a bit conspiracy theorist when talking about them, but no one knows their wealth. They own along with some others, the US federal reserve. They basically earn interest on every dollar borrowed in the USA, and in many other countries including the UK. Their reach is unknown but they are commonly referred to being the leading family in the shadow global government.

They along with others  "own" the U.S. Federal Reserve? What's your source for this claim?

I think Wiki sums it up best:
"Many conspiracy theories about the Rothschild family have been identified as a result of anti-Semitic prejudice reaching back several hundred years, including the era of the Napoleonic wars, and not as a result of valid evidence."

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! mondi Today at 10:44
[ Racing ] Lola Larousse LC88 Steve. Today at 10:26
[ McLaren ] 675 LT Spider mhh Today at 10:25
[ Cars ] Supercar dealer article UK JBO Yesterday at 21:35
[ Cars ] Spotted thread Alpinem3e92 Yesterday at 16:24
[ Racing ] 2017 Formula 1 Tipping game mondi Yesterday at 10:27
[ Racing ] Seeking photos of Brian Ginger - died in 1993 London-Sydney Marathon Chicky01 Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 17:38
[ Ferrari ] 812 Superfast shack Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 16:57
[ Racing ] Australian GT series dkabab Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 13:32
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate 360c Sat, 25 Mar, 2017 - 11:48