Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Did my census online today early so it would be relatively free of traffic, I've never seen a faster web site, they are geared up to handles millions the setup must be unreal and I had it when it was fairly empty today. :eek:

www.census.gov.au

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Did my census online today early so it would be relatively free of traffic, I've never seen a faster web site, they are geared up to handles millions the setup must be unreal and I had it when it was fairly empty today. :eek:

www.census.gov.au

Great.  I've lost mine.  The guy asked if I wanted on line and gave me something - which I've sent off to recycling. Now what do I do?

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Great.  I've lost mine.  The guy asked if I wanted on line and gave me something - which I've sent off to recycling. Now what do I do?

You've got till the 5th Sept to do it.

Call 1300 338 776 til 8pm and they'll give you new numbers to get it done on line, that number might be a bit busy tonight.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

You've got till the 5th Sept to do it.

Call 1300 338 776 til 8pm and they'll give you new numbers to get it done on line, that number might be a bit busy tonight.

Thanks - yes, the lines are all full.  I'll leave it until they send me a complaint.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Thanks - yes, the lines are all full.  I'll leave it until they send me a complaint.

You'll be waiting it's a long list they have to get through , they have to deal with the illiterate, moronic, irresponsible, smelly nasty and criminal element and thats just members of AE ;)

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

You'll be waiting it's a long list they have to get through , they have to deal with the illiterate, moronic, irresponsible, smelly nasty and criminal element and thats just members of AE ;)

LOL

Offline dkabab

I asked if I had to do it and she said if you don't it's $150 per day until you do it.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I asked if I had to do it and she said if you don't it's $150 per day until you do it.

Do us a favour and say we are all staying with you tonight.  We're Christians (sort of) - you can guess the rest of the details. :p

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
with my nomadic lifestyle its quite difficult to do these things
I dont think I got the form unless its in a p.o. box, I havent registered for the internet thing, arent you supposed to fill it out wherever you are on Monday night? in which case I should be given one by the hotel?

Elections are a similar problem, if you head overseas around the time of the election and dont have time in advance to vote before you leave you are stuck, and got fined as a result.

I hear with the census its a $110 fine per day for each day late you are!

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

with the dwelling costs for rent or mortgage payments question, it only accepts up to 4 numbers in the fortnight and month column.

had to put in a weekly mortgage figure. :o

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Off Topic ] What do you do with the luggage in your Ferrari? mrodrigo Today at 04:29
[ Off Topic ] Sydney restaurant recommendations cel Yesterday at 22:45
[ Cars ] HEARING AIDS cjay Yesterday at 19:44
[ Off Topic ] The SA BS thread dkabab Yesterday at 19:22
[ Cars ] Maserati Gransport Keys dodger Yesterday at 19:06
[ Cars ] Spotted thread jmillard308 Yesterday at 18:57
[ Lamborghini ] Huracan Performante shack Yesterday at 18:35
[ BMW M Power ] BMW 8 Series Concept JPG Yesterday at 18:33
[ Maserati Videos ] Maserati Granturismo used as BAIT Car! Paulstar Yesterday at 14:49
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] Jokes PA Yesterday at 12:55