Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Got to be tattooed on a chicks arse wearing a sexy G-string!!!!

I dont know about a chicks arse, but Rufus from bumfights will probably do it for a small fee.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Sorry folks, have been away on other project stuff. Guys at the office have set up a spot we can discuss in more detail - email invites will be out by Monday.

Fantastic, have acouple of projects finishing up this week so will have some more spare time to help where I can on this project.
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline Neru

working in conferencing I reckon it would be a brilliant if a cheap pod/capsule could be produced while retaining that freshly brewed coffee taste/smell etc.

We usually use the coffee post-mix for conferences and lot of the clients go to near by cafe's during breaks than drink the coffee we supply. However when we put out the nespresso machine everyone uses it and comments on how good it is.

Reason we don't nespresso machine on a daily basis is that the cost nespresso charges for one capsule (.80cents i think) however if pod/capsule for less I reckon a lot of hotels would love to offer it part of a day package and can be used a selling point a more expensive packages, it will also guarantee around minimum 50 capsules consumed on a daily basis per hotel   

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Another good idea. Forum to chat about this stuff is set up. One of the kind and learned chaps from here is going to moderate it for us, invites still coming - thanks for patience.
C'mon, do it!

Offline RS

working in conferencing I reckon it would be a brilliant if a cheap pod/capsule could be produced while retaining that freshly brewed coffee taste/smell etc.

We usually use the coffee post-mix for conferences and lot of the clients go to near by cafe's during breaks than drink the coffee we supply. However when we put out the nespresso machine everyone uses it and comments on how good it is.

Reason we don't nespresso machine on a daily basis is that the cost nespresso charges for one capsule (.80cents i think) however if pod/capsule for less I reckon a lot of hotels would love to offer it part of a day package and can be used a selling point a more expensive packages, it will also guarantee around minimum 50 capsules consumed on a daily basis per hotel

Hmm sell coffee pods to the Hotel chains / resorts with their own branding on it?

although focus on the original idea first, don't want to over expand too quickly.

Offline RS

Just to drag up an old thread,

Saw at lunch that there are now diy coffees pod kits in the food section at David Jones .
$41 for bag of ground coffee, 50 pods, seals and the tool for packing / fastening the tops on

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Just to drag up an old thread,

Saw at lunch that there are now diy coffees pod kits in the food section at David Jones .
$41 for bag of ground coffee, 50 pods, seals and the tool for packing / fastening the tops on

There's also an Aussie company launching a pod range. Sorry for brainf*rt - thought I'd posted it up on here - I'll dig up the details.

I'll use that as the excuse for why we didn't invite everyone to a secret meeting area... that being said, everyone who show'ed interest is going to get first access to something else that is coolness...
C'mon, do it!

Offline app

Not sure how this is developing but thought I'd post this link as food for thought, especially as there was some talk about green coffee beans.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/coffee-linked-to-deadly-fat/story-fnii5thp-1226650453552

Would love to hear how this idea is developing :thumbsup: