Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

Righto, who wants to find a producer of those 'green coffee bean diet coffee blends' - and we'll repackage them into nespresso compatible pods.

There would have to be a HUGE market of people with the money for a pod machine, who are also dieting / weight conscious / wanting to jump on a new trend.

www.dietspresso.com is ready for whoever wants to jump onboard and get it moving. We'll build the site and order system for a share.
C'mon, do it!

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Righto, who wants to find a producer of those 'green coffee bean diet coffee blends' - and we'll repackage them into nespresso compatible pods.

There would have to be a HUGE market of people with the money for a pod machine, who are also dieting / weight conscious / wanting to jump on a new trend.

www.dietspresso.com is ready for whoever wants to jump onboard and get it moving. We'll build the site and order system for a share.
your on a winner i think,I'd be keeping the idea to yourself,nice way of earning the money to buy anotherl lambo.

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

Good idea, but I can just picture Nespresso cracking the shits with the use of 'Dietspresso'... Worth a crack, but I'll bet they'll be in touch claiming IP infringement by way of passing off.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

Good idea, but I can just picture Nespresso cracking the shits with the use of 'Dietspresso'... Worth a crack, but I'll bet they'll be in touch claiming IP infringement by way of passing off.
set up a company with NO assets and let 'em try?

Offline allanuber

All PR is good PR...     :)

We're going to need a good lawyer on deck. You in?

RobB above - you can be the capital raiser.

What we need is someone with coffee connections (for the right green bean), and someone with packaging connections (to package in the pods), to make this happen. Can someone nudge Andecorp? He can get us some skinny supplements to put in the grind too and he's already a big player in selling packaged products!

I'm in for the website/member management/sales/reminder/CRM and overall marketing stuff for a share. We can manage most of putting together the business 'over the wire' as long as there's a few on the ground for the product/packaging side.

C'mon, do it!

Offline Joel

I'm happy to be CEO...
You want me to talk to my guy? See if we can track it down?

Offline allanuber

Lets work out who's in. Post here or PM if you bring something to the party.

I've just thrown the name problem at one of the marketing guys who is silly enough to be her in the office with me - he's just registered www.diethotshot.com for us. (I already see a bright red pod, and the workout plan coming together)...
C'mon, do it!

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

What we need is someone with coffee connections (for the right green bean), and someone with packaging connections (to package in the pods), to make this happen. Can someone nudge Andecorp? He can get us some skinny supplements to put in the grind too and he's already a big player in selling packaged products!

I'm in for the website/member management/sales/reminder/CRM and overall marketing stuff for a share. We can manage most of putting together the business 'over the wire' as long as there's a few on the ground for the product/packaging side.

Happy to lend a hand for a share. :)

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

if ya serious I'm happy to talk to yourself and others,could be a nice interest earner.

Offline Joel

Lets work out who's in. Post here or PM if you bring something to the party.

I've just thrown the name problem at one of the marketing guys who is silly enough to be her in the office with me - he's just registered www.diethotshots.com for us. (I already see a bright red pod, and the workout plan coming together)...

Charm and good looks is what I bring. Also some OS sourcing and a warehouse.
Also can contact couple of coffee bean suppliers I know.

Do I get a start? :D