Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

I am sure this does not come as a great surprise.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfHeWTKjag" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfHeWTKjag</a>

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Shows you how we got Bieber. He was one of the first test subjects on how you can become successful by buying likes on social media. They did the same thing with him but on youtube, they bought likes, subscribers and comments.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Fakebook is a cesspool of shit, people live by it and on it for self promotion which in essence is narcissism. Who gives a rats toss if you had toast for breakfast or went away for a holiday (except for the criminal who breaks into your house)

I was on fakebook and got off it once I realised i was basically becoming narcissistic and needing likes on pics and verbatim as a mode of getting a cyber high.

Twitter can also be construed as narcissistic however being limited to 140 characters presents its own problems and one must attempt to say something without a rant or waffle.

Internet advertising has its limitations, when did you last click on an advertisement or banner ad? Yellow pages or Sensis got caught up in the so called click manager and sucked many businesses into paying for clicks via the yellow pages to a business web page. The scam got uncovered when it was discovered that Yellow pages where doing the actual clicking thus costing the business on a per click basis. How do i know this, I got sucked in on a 3 week trial where the link to a web site I own had a useless page www.purple.com which is nothing but the colour purple. Amazingly no one visited that page then bingo once signed up with Yellow pages the clicks/ hits went out of control. I told Yellow pages about their scam and I got struck off their list however I also informed my bank to close the account that Yellow pages were using to extrapolate money from………in the end we all went our separate ways, they knew what they were doing was wrong and didn't pursue me for the "click" money.

Rule of thumb, stay off of Fakebook or if you wanna piss someone off and they have a banner ad…..start clicking away, they will be paying for it.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

Rule of thumb, stay off of Fakebook or if you wanna piss someone off and they have a banner ad…..start clicking away, they will be paying for it.

Must admit I was sick of Tom Waterhouse adds everywhere I went for a while. I had about 100 people clicking on his facebook adds every time they came up on their pages. They in turn promoted the click on Tom game to their friends who in turn promoted it to their friends. The adds stopped on facebook within 2 weeks. It must have cost him many $1000's for no return.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Must admit I was sick of Tom Waterhouse adds everywhere I went for a while. I had about 100 people clicking on his facebook adds every time they came up on their pages. They in turn promoted the click on Tom game to their friends who in turn promoted it to their friends. The adds stopped on facebook within 2 weeks. It must have cost him many $1000's for no return.

Exactly correct and if each click is .20 cents, it doesn't take long to tally up the clicks
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline carmooch

• Name: George
I run the social pages for a pretty big company with offices around the world. They are constantly hassling me about getting more Facebook likes and I keep telling them that it needs to happen organically or it won't be worth it.

A few other countries have 10,000+ likes on their regional pages, meanwhile our local page still has the highest engagement rate with less than 2,000 likes.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I have almost 10,000 followers on my business FB page...all through FB ads - engagement is woeful unless I pay again to promote a post......that video makes a lot of sense to me.

My followers are mostly from Australia so why no engagement unless I promote a post and pay AGAIN ?

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

I run the social pages for a pretty big company with offices around the world. They are constantly hassling me about getting more Facebook likes and I keep telling them that it needs to happen organically or it won't be worth it.

A few other countries have 10,000+ likes on their regional pages, meanwhile our local page still has the highest engagement rate with less than 2,000 likes.

What businesses dont get about facebook is that unless you regularly look at a page you wont regularly get their updates on your feed. So someone can click like on your page once for a contest or something but if they dont keep going back by choice they wont get your updates.

Offline carmooch

• Name: George
The reach of a Facebook page used to be huge, but now you'll be lucky if your followers see your posts, let alone viral reach.

They've locked down the algorithm so you almost have to pay to boost your posts which is ridiculous and information like this just goes to show Facebook marketing is a house of cards waiting to collapse.

The hot tip at the moment is that Facebook is gearing up to rival YouTube as a video platform, so video posts on page will get above average engagement at the moment.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

The reach of a Facebook page used to be huge, but now you'll be lucky if your followers see your posts, let alone viral reach.

They've locked down the algorithm so you almost have to pay to boost your posts which is ridiculous and information like this just goes to show Facebook marketing is a house of cards waiting to collapse.

The hot tip at the moment is that Facebook is gearing up to rival YouTube as a video platform, so video posts on page will get above average engagement at the moment.

Correct, I used to pay say $20 to promote a post and get loads of likes, now it's bugger all and the suggested budget for a promote is around $60....get f*****.

and yes I do think they're headed for trouble.