Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I would recommend you focus on mobile web first.

You probably don’t need an app unless it's for regular customers then it may be worth considering. Given the costs to go for both platforms and integration you might not find the ROI you are after.

Thanks for that, muchly appreciated, now I just need to find someone to do it in Adelaide…….anyone,anyone
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Thanks for that, muchly appreciated, now I just need to find someone to do it in Adelaide…….anyone,anyone

You don't need an app unless people will download it and they wont unless you're realestate.com.au or someone large...

You do need a web site that can recognise mobile visits and serve pages accordingly.....

I'm using people in Indonesia, $20 an hour - 190 hours to do mine, that's about $4000..instead of $25,000 here.....I hope it works.

Offline Paulstar

Think Facebook is bad? don't even look at building an audience on g+  :melting:

Like or love the social networks, social proof is important to the consumer. If you're small / starting out - having an account on each with your business name and a description of what you do can be the difference between actually popping up in search results for your business name and not = value.

Two main views for you guys, that I've seen at places I've been at or have friends working at which are driving the price of social campaigns up:

1. why should someone spend time designing tests/strategies to grow followers (let alone creating great content), implementing, monitoring and reporting those tests and strategies - let's just get cash and spend that on promoted posts.

2. everyone feels the campaign/product/content is weak but this is a big deal to the CEO/sponsor/whatever so let's buy 100,000 youtube views and call it a big stomping success.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Think Facebook is bad? don't even look at building an audience on g+  :melting:

Like or love the social networks, social proof is important to the consumer. If you're small / starting out - having an account on each with your business name and a description of what you do can be the difference between actually popping up in search results for your business name and not = value.

Two main views for you guys, that I've seen at places I've been at or have friends working at which are driving the price of social campaigns up:

1. why should someone spend time designing tests/strategies to grow followers (let alone creating great content), implementing, monitoring and reporting those tests and strategies - let's just get cash and spend that on promoted posts.

2. everyone feels the campaign/product/content is weak but this is a big deal to the CEO/sponsor/whatever so let's buy 100,000 youtube views and call it a big stomping success.

Instagram is another shithole, went to a birthday last night and this model was trying to explain to me the value of reading say Vogue on Instagram. She may have been hot to look at but didn't convince me, I still like getting  mag and flicking pages be it Vogue, Harpers Bazaar or Evo
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline hydie

Will you be rebuilding your current website? If so it is drastically easier to make it responsive (mobile/tablet compatible).

Edit: Actually just checked out your website. It wouldn't be to hard to convert as having it in section ie: content on 2/3 page/content on 1/3 page, or content on 1/2 page/content on 1/2 page.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Will you be rebuilding your current website? If so it is drastically easier to make it responsive (mobile/tablet compatible).

Edit: Actually just checked out your website. It wouldn't be to hard to convert as having it in section ie: content on 2/3 page/content on 1/3 page, or content on 1/2 page/content on 1/2 page.

I got one quote to do both pages…….was taken to the Royal Adel Hos on a heart lung respirator, I told the due quoting it I didn't want to put his entire family through private school just on my job

Online Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
You don't need an app unless people will download it and they wont unless you're realestate.com.au or someone large...

You do need a web site that can recognise mobile visits and serve pages accordingly.....

I'm using people in Indonesia, $20 an hour - 190 hours to do mine, that's about $4000..instead of $25,000 here.....I hope it works.

You can go responsive or native mobile web. Responsive website is basically a website which can adapt itself on different screens regardless of the device.

Native mobile sites are optimized for mobile only so they are lighter and faster than responsive websites.

Native mobile can be tacked onto your exisiting website, with responsive you going to have to build the website from the ground up.

Happy to have a chat if you want more info.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

You can go responsive or native mobile web. Responsive website is basically a website which can adapt itself on different screens regardless of the device.

Native mobile sites are optimized for mobile only so they are lighter and faster than responsive websites.

Native mobile can be tacked onto your exisiting website, with responsive you going to have to build the website from the ground up.

Happy to have a chat if you want more info.

Thanks for explaining the difference, I didn't know.

and yes happy to talk

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

And don't start me on the reach local crap or endless emails of SEO and keywords, I spent enough on web page SEO's from someone I trust.

Next step is iPhone and Android app and having both webpages work on mob phones without the using fingers to shrink it…..the iKids of today need scrolling motion

Try doing a Wordpress website.

Offline Paulstar