Offline dkabab

This thing is amazing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnBC5bwV5y0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnBC5bwV5y0</a>

Offline David B

Yep, the key is its ability to match a huge variety of track lengths and widths as well as suspension settings.

I do alot of car rendering, in my spare time (hobbiest only), but when you go to animation its quite hard to get the "response" of the car to the surface and g forces just right.

Like peoples faces we see cars all the time so we have a huge amount of back brain information of how a real car moves in real life.   People can spot bad 3D animation of cars in milliseconds!!!

But companies like 3d rendering in marketing as they have full control of the cars look, real or otherwise!!

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle

Offline dkabab

Yep, the key is its ability to match a huge variety of track lengths and widths as well as suspension settings.

I do alot of car rendering, in my spare time (hobbiest only), but when you go to animation its quite hard to get the "response" of the car to the surface and g forces just right.

Like peoples faces we see cars all the time so we have a huge amount of back brain information of how a real car moves in real life.   People can spot bad 3D animation of cars in milliseconds!!!

But companies like 3d rendering in marketing as they have full control of the cars look, real or otherwise!!

there are many ads on tv now filmed this way... some look realistic, but mostly fake. as someone who spends a lot of time making 'fake' i think i spot things that others don't... but its almost scary how realistic some of the cgi is now