Offline cel

Ash, stalked your Youtube for a while and have a new life goal: be in tunnel with 360 Challenge

That was definitely my highlight of being in a CS, the tunnel noise is amazing!

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Haha they made a very big deal about how each builder puts their name to a car in the Aston Martin Megafactories episode.

Ah, never watched it, but we had Marcel Fabris - some engineer from AM with us (he caned the V12 Vantage :) ) who gave us a great rundown of stuff.

I wrote a bunch of stuff about it all here: http://aussieexotics.com/2009/10/23/aston-martin-drive-v12-vantage-dbs-volante-v8-vantage-db9

Offline carmooch

• Name: George
Ah, never watched it, but we had Marcel Fabris - some engineer from AM with us (he caned the V12 Vantage :) ) who gave us a great rundown of stuff.

I wrote a bunch of stuff about it all here: http://aussieexotics.com/2009/10/23/aston-martin-drive-v12-vantage-dbs-volante-v8-vantage-db9
Don't watch it, was basically one long infomercial for Aston Martin. Marcel is an awesome guy! Met him when I was just getting started in this industry. He is an engineer by trade but just handles their PR.

Nice write-up! Need to get you on Carmooch!

Offline Nobleambitions

• Back from the naughty corner.

Disappointed with Google Goggles, at first it recognised a few popular things like an Ipod and my HP mouse, but when I tried it on pictures of cars it was pathetic. Tried 10+ cars and finally got a hit when I took a picture of a picture of a Rolls Royce EWB Phantom, and GG made a green rectangle around one of the hubcaps and proudly announced: Lamborghini. There's a Jackie Chan meme out there on the internets that sums up my reaction.